Last night I had a dream

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last night I had a dream

I dreamed about several ridiculously powerful, but believable, hurricanes; This included one making landfall at over 200mph 1-minute sustained winds. This one was in the Philipines, where 195mph landfall has happened a few years ago, but this is a new storm and not the same one.

I am just posting this because sometimes when I dream about Hurricanes it comes to pass like that in real life.

I will pay more attention to my dreams from now on.
    Last edited by Wade; January 14th, 2018, 09:41 AM.

And this is in science and education because...?

Originally posted by #83.6666666667
    Do you really want to see who has more balls vegetable boy? I'd bend you harder than life has already. Quote that RussianCoffeeAddict.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
      And this is in science and education because...?
      Because if this comes to pass you will have been educated in the inner workings of Divine Inspiration.

This is the first time I have ever dreamed about another nation's weather, except Hurricane Wilma hitting mexico. In the past, all of my weather dreams have been Atlantic Hurricanes and U.S. tornadoes.

The fact I dreamed of a hyper-active pacific season with a Black Swan making landfall troubles me.

Comment

I had a dream last night that I had a romantic exchange with an employee at a video game store while I bought some stuff. She offered to stop by my place to see what was wrong with my console because I'd complained about it not working. I totally flirted with her and said I'd share a snack and it would be a date.

And then I went home and there was a tiny dragon crawling around and I was like wtf

Comment

I had a dream that I was back in HS shooting paperballs into the trashcan. I pointed at some hot asian girl and made a bet with her. I would get to fuck her if I hit the nex shot. I missed and then she merged with another hot asian bitch and let me fuck her anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Ukulele View Post
            I had a dream that I was back in HS shooting paperballs into the trashcan. I pointed at some hot asian girl and made a bet with her. I would get to fuck her if I hit the nex shot. I missed and then she merged with another hot asian bitch and let me fuck her anyways.

Wtf xD what was it like a DB fusion lol

Comment

Originally posted by Chara View Post

Wtf xD what was it like a DB fusion lol
              It’s hard to remember at this point. I want to say that it was like a half and half. Think Slaanesh from Warhammer.

Comment

Originally posted by Wade View Post
                Because if this comes to pass you will have been educated in the inner workings of Divine Inspiration.
                So I loved this topic to off-topic.

You're welcome

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

So I loved this topic to off-topic.

You're welcome
                  I loved it, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Anal Shipment View Post

I loved it, too.
                    But your love doesn't physically materialize as mod power, does it?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                    Working...
                    X