Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#MeToo (Post evil things women have done to you)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#MeToo (Post evil things women have done to you)

I was sexually harassed by women, and then some of the same women falsely accused me of stalking.

I was stabbed in the foot with a comb after a bad break up.

Comment

A woman ate a whole box of toaster strudels that I bought for both of us.

This is sexist.

Comment

My ex once took my chocolate milk from me when I was looking forward to drinking it.

" The work of the gods is over. "

Comment

sometimes they don't respect themselves enough

Comment

A girl once told me she was gonna suck th soul outta my dick :(

Comment

This one time, a chick called the cops when she found me hiding under her bed. It was very sexist of her to assume that I wasn't just playing a rousing game of hide and seek.

Comment

Every single girl I try to talk to ends up ignoring me because I end up not saying anything. We need to end this oppression.
                Originally posted by Wade
                It isn't date rape if God commands it, and he already commanded it.

Originally posted by Wade
                I'm saying we actually don't know for certain that 1kg is 1kg.

Comment

Originally posted by dan View Post
                  A girl once told me she was gonna suck th soul outta my dick :(
                  I'm sorry she couldn't back up those words.

" The work of the gods is over. "

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Wade View Post
                      sexually harassed by a woman
                      I very much doubt this and believe you are probably using the term "sexually harassed" in a legally incorrect manner. Was this woman a coworker?

falsely accused me of stalking.
                      Again..."stalking" is one of those technical legal terms that means something very different than its casual connotation in throwaway conversation when you bring it before a court of law.

...curious...

Did you actually go to court on these claims? If so in what state, were you represented by an attorney, and what was the final decision of the Court?
                      Last edited by Post-Crisis Shob; January 11th, 2018, 03:55 PM.

Comment

My ex made me cry, she was so cruel. She was gonna break up with me because of a joke I made. She broke up with me a lot of times and asked for me back, and also cheated on me once before I decided to break up for good

Comment

They've repeatedly disturbed the peace with their uncontrollable giggling. BRING BACK THE PATRIARCHY!

Comment

Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post

I very much doubt this and believe you are probably using the term "sexually harassed" in a legally incorrect manner. Was this woman a coworker?

Again..."stalking" is one of those technical legal terms that means something very different than its casual connotation in throwaway conversation when you bring it before a court of law.

...curious...

Did you actually go to court on these claims? If so in what state, were you represented by an attorney, and what was the final decision of the Court?
                            I got kicked out of a college because of this without any sort of hearing or anything. The women filed a false police report against me, but the police didn't press the matter. However, the Dean of the college kicked me out because of it. I didn't do a damned thing to any of them. I don't even know half their names.

Comment

I once read a thread about how some guy fell for a Chinese dating website and almost got his organs harvested after he spent "damn near" a thousand dollars on "her" ass. Interesting fellow

Comment

I got kicked out of a college because of this without any sort of hearing or anything. The women filed a false police report against me, but the police didn't press the matter. However, the Dean of the college kicked me out because of it. I didn't do a damned thing to any of them. I don't even know half their names.
                                Another piece of the puzzle slides into place...

Comment

It's not a crime to be a white male, unless you are being accused by a white female, then you are guilty until proven innocent. The police proved I was innocent, but that didn't stop the Dean from kicking me out of college even though I had straight A's at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Noodle-kun View Post
                                    I once read a thread about how some guy fell for a Chinese dating website and almost got his organs harvested after he spent "damn near" a thousand dollars on "her" ass. Interesting fellow
                                    #IRestMyCase

Comment

#IRestMyCase
                                      No that wasn't women being evil...that was just you being fucking stupid.

You don't even know if that was a woman you were talking to. That could have been some Kim Jong Un looking motherfucker sending you stock pics of hot asian women from a desktop file.

"I'm so in love with you Wade! We can be together forever! $1,500 for plane ticket plz???"
                                      Last edited by Post-Crisis Shob; January 12th, 2018, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post

No that wasn't women being evil...that was just you being fucking stupid.

You don't even know if that was a woman you were talking to. That could have been some Kim Jong Un looking motherfucker sending you stock pics of hot asian women from a desktop file.

"I'm so in love with you Wade! We can be together forever! $1,500 for plane ticket plz???"
                                        You are right. I am a gullible fool. Okay. I've said it.

Comment

Working...
                                        X