Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#MeToo (Post evil things women have done to you)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #21
    Originally posted by Oneiros View Post

    Another piece of the puzzle slides into place...
    ...just here on this site...

    He's missed enough social cues and come across as unintentionally obsessive, creeperish, and rapey at times without any self awareness of how odd his behavior is...how many times now???

    Like here's the thing.

    The legal standard for "stalking" is not that you engaged in a repeated course of non-consensual communications with a person in a manner intended to cause fear to the recipient.

    The legal standard for "stalking" is that you engaged in a repeated course of non-consensual communications with a person in a manner which would cause fear to a reasonable person.

    And the law is structured this precisely to avoid scenarios where you have some crazy person or autistic dude who doesn't understand normal social cues engaging in stalking behaviors without even realizing their doing it--they think they're acting perfectly normal--but there's no remedy for the victim because in order to prove "stalking" you have to demonstrate wrongful intent.

    I don' know the facts of Wade's case here. But from my observations of the way he conducts himself I have to believe he's the type of guy who would miss every social cue a girl throws at him and engage in repeated stalking behaviors without ever realizing he was doing anything inappropriate. Then give you a genuine What?!?!? What did I do?!?!? I Swear--they're lying! reaction when reported for it.

    Especially if he thought these girls were "sexually harassing" him (they weren't--I can tell you just from the facts he already presented that they weren't). And he confronted them over it in the way that he speaks and approaches problems.

    I probably shouldn't be making any concrete judgement without hearing more facts. But the caveat here is those facts come from Wade. And my gut inclination is that Wade has very little credibility on-the-matter.

    If he did it, he wouldn't necessarily even know that he did it.
    Last edited by Post-Crisis Shob; January 12th, 2018, 09:42 AM.

    Comment


      #22
      Besides, I spoke to her on Love Call. It was a woman and s he spoke decent English with an Asian accent. At one point, She actually offered to pay for me to come see her.

      Love Call was ridiculously expensive and charged long-distance rates. If I lived closer to her it would be cheaper though.
      Last edited by Wade; January 12th, 2018, 09:42 AM.

      Comment


        #23
        Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post

        ...just here on this site...

        He's missed enough social cues and come across as unintentionally obsessive, creeperish, and rapey at times without any self awareness of how odd his behavior is...how many times now???

        Like here's the thing.

        The legal standard for "stalking" is not that you engaged in a repeated course of non-consensual communications with a person in a manner intended to cause fear to the recipient.

        The legal standard for "stalking" is that you engaged in a repeated course of non-consensual communications with a person in a manner which would cause fear to a reasonable person.

        And the law is structured this precisely to avoid scenarios where you have some crazy person or autistic dude who doesn't understand normal social cues engaging in stalking behaviors without even realizing their doing it--they think they're acting perfectly normal--but there's no remedy for the victim because in order to prove "stalking" you have to demonstrate wrongful intent.

        I don' know the facts of Wade's case here. But from my observations of the way he conducts himself I have to believe he's the type of guy who would miss every social cue a girl throws at him and engage in repeated stalking behaviors without ever realizing he was doing anything inappropriate. Then give you a genuine What?!?!? What did I do?!?!? I Swear--they're lying! reaction when reported for it.

        Especially if he thought these girls were "sexually harassing" him (they weren't--I can tell you just from the facts he already presented that they weren't). And he confronted them over it in the way that he speaks and approaches problems.

        I probably shouldn't be making any concrete judgement without hearing more facts. But the caveat here is those facts come from Wade. And my gut inclination is that Wade has very little credibility on-the-matter.

        If he did it, he wouldn't necessarily even know that he did it.
        Yes, they were sexually harassing me. They were doing it right in the middle of class calling out demeaning things to me and deliberately talking about their sexuality at the top of their damn voices, specifically targeted at me, and when I asked the Dean to allow me to use a recorder to protect myself, he wouldn't let me.

        At one point, they even talked about a previous person they had filed a false police report against.

        God is my witness, I did nothing wrong, and they did this to me deliberately.

        Comment


          #24
          Hey, read the story of Joseph in the Book of Genesis. An innocent man being falsely accused by a woman for a sex crime happens to be one of the oldest stories in the book.

          This is not a new phenomenon.

          The only thing I did wrong is I broke the "Billy Graham Rule" and found myself the only man in a room with women in the course...and they harassed me continually, and then filed a false police report against me.

          Comment


            #25
            Originally posted by Cid View Post
            This one time, a chick called the cops when she found me hiding under her bed. It was very sexist of her to assume that I wasn't just playing a rousing game of hide and seek.
            I call bullshit, theres no way you could fit under anyone's bed

            Comment


            • Cid
              Cid commented
              Editing a comment
              wow

            #26
            Wade you still legit believe the girl was there to succ the life out of you huh

            totally real my guy totally real

            Comment


            • Issa
              Issa commented
              Editing a comment
              That's a man.

            #27
            Originally posted by Noodle-kun View Post
            Wade you still legit believe the girl was there to succ the life out of you huh

            totally real my guy totally real
            Hey, that one talked to me on the phone too. Different girl, but she had a nice voice.

            Comment


              #28
              When I was younger... (cause being in your 30s is now considered old)...

              I recall an ex-girlfriend who punched me in the gut, hard. It was a sneak attack and hurt more than it should. I really wanted to punch her back but didn't because ya know.. I'd get in serious trouble. I was abused.

              Then when working at a job a drunk female customer comes up to me and grabs my balls. The act was so surprising, so sudden, I literally leaped back and was shocked. So yea I was sexually assaulted by drunk woman who's advances I wish I accepted. I would've fucked her until the sun came up... sighs... #missedopportunities

              Granted, none of these experiences bothered me beyond being the shocking moment of the week. I did not get traumatized or become haunted by the ordeal. Why? I don't know, it can't be because I am a man and can take such things (punch to the gut) or want such things (sexual aggressive women). It is hard to say why it doesn't bother me, hm!


              This is why I believe so much of what we are is learned and nurtured. Now yes that is a loaded statement and implies a lot but it should be taken with a grain of salt. We all learn differently and absorb knowledge in different ways, hell in different perspectives (politics anyone?). To believe we don't do the same with our own behavior is silly. Children are prime examples of this, they look up to us and how we react to things and adopt their own version of how to respond based on how we responded in that moment.

              #DamnYouPavlov!

              Originally posted by Date Rape Prophet
              I don't believe in infallibility of scripture

              Comment


                #29
                Hmmm
                aside from silly teenage drama no girl ever really fucked me over in any particular way

                I guess when I was like 10ish I got into a fist fight with a 16 year old girl at the park


                Oh actually believe it or not in like 7th grade these two black girls threaten to force me to give them oral



                Comment


                  #30
                  Originally posted by A New Soul View Post
                  Hmmm
                  no girl ever really fucked me in any particular way
                  Well... Obviously.

                  Comment


                    #31
                    I wonder what Nancy Grace would think about this thread?!

                    Comment


                      #32
                      Originally posted by Cid View Post

                      Well... Obviously.
                      I've actually had sex two whole times and they were pretty lame, which is one reason I gave up on 3D.
                      Chances are the only girls I could find who will do shit I'm into at this point are riddled with STDs


                      Porn has ruined me, in all seriousness.

                      Comment


                        #33
                        Originally posted by A New Soul View Post
                        Chances are the only girls I could find who will do shit I'm into at this point are riddled with STDs
                        Oh... oh god

                        Comment


                          #34
                          Porn...hmm...

                          Oh Melissa! Marry Me!!

                          Comment


                            #35
                            Originally posted by A New Soul View Post
                            Hmmm
                            Oh actually believe it or not in like 7th grade these two black girls threaten to force me to give them oral
                            And how did that make you feel?


                            Originally posted by Date Rape Prophet
                            I don't believe in infallibility of scripture

                            Comment


                              #36
                              Originally posted by A New Soul View Post

                              I've actually had sex two whole times and they were pretty lame, which is one reason I gave up on 3D.
                              Chances are the only girls I could find who will do shit I'm into at this point are riddled with STDs


                              Porn has ruined me, in all seriousness.
                              What the hell are you into?

                              Comment


                                #37
                                Originally posted by Issa View Post

                                What the hell are you into?
                                I got turned down on this dating site one time. Girl talked to me for like three days, but didn't want to date me because I'm monogamous. Apparently she was in to getting cluster-fucked by as many as five guys at a time

                                Comment


                                  #38
                                  Originally posted by Wade View Post

                                  I got turned down on this dating site one time. Girl talked to me for like three days, but didn't want to date me because I'm monogamous. Apparently she was in to getting cluster-fucked by as many as five guys at a time
                                  So you missed a golden opportunity to pimp a bitch? Assuming you aren't bullshitting.

                                  Comment


                                    #39
                                    Originally posted by Issa View Post

                                    So you missed a golden opportunity to pimp a bitch? Assuming you aren't bullshitting.
                                    Why the hell would I be bullshitting?

                                    Comment


                                      #40
                                      Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post

                                      And how did that make you feel?
                                      I don't really remember, but I got self respect so that wasn't gonna happen

                                      Comment

                                      Working...
                                      X