Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could choose a Ring of Elemental Control...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wade View Post

Time, of course.

The spell "Stop" Freezes a single target in time for what I think is either 12 or 18 seconds.

The Bushido attack "Stunner" is a reality warp which casts "Stop" on all enemies successfully hit by the Magical Swords.
    Meh... I'll go for something else then. Freezing single targets won't help me much for what I want to do.
    Originally posted by Wade
    It isn't date rape if God commands it, and he already commanded it.

Originally posted by Wade
    I'm saying we actually don't know for certain that 1kg is 1kg.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

Meh... I'll go for something else then. Freezing single targets won't help me much for what I want to do.
      With "Time", you get "Quick" too, which freezes everything. "Allows extra actions by stopping time for everyone else."

Comment

Plants:

You are able to animate plant life to ensnare or fight against foes. This is sort of like the Keeper of the Groves in Warcraft 3. You can also detect and extract medicinal compounds from plants instinctively.

Comment

"Trickery":
          Invisibility
          Flight
          Teleportation

You can take one large person or two small persons with you on any of the abilities.

Comment

I forgot to mention that Elemental Rings absorb their own element, converting it to life and energy for the user.

Comment

Earth cuz everything solid on this planet is earth literally.

Comment

Originally posted by Duck Butter View Post
                Earth cuz everything solid on this planet is earth literally.
                Everything except Ice.

Comment

Death:
                  "Raise Skeletons". (Skeletons are strong against all weapon types except crushing or bludgeoning. Can command up to 12 Skeletons at a time).
                  "Defeat" (The blood of the victim is solidified. Does not work on Undead)

Comment

Working...
                  X