Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could choose a Ring of Elemental Control...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    If you could choose a Ring of Elemental Control...

    Which element would it be?

    Fire
    Air
    Water
    Earth
    Spirit
    Poison
    Shadow
    Holy

    Other? Subject to review.

    #2
    Personally, I'd take the Fire ring, but Spirit would be a close second.

    Comment


      #3
      I'd choose a ring that'd give me power over all elements. Maybe I'd have to find all the element rings and melt them together to create such a ring.


      " The work of the gods is over. "

      Comment


        #4

        Comment


          #5
          Shadow. Then I could live outside the system

          Comment


            #6
            is there water in fecal matter?

            Comment


              #7
              Considering the implications of there even being a holy element I'd take that. Especially considering it'd have healing properties by it's very nature leading to it's exploitation causing nigh-immortality if not flat out immortality.

              Comment


                #8
                I don't think some of those things are elements tbh.
                Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                Quiet cathartic really.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Chara View Post
                  Shadow. Then I could live outside the system
                  ^This.

                  Though Poison would be a close second.

                  Air and Water are interesting options as well.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Most of those seem like they would be completely useless in the real world unless you became a super hero/villain. Water would have the most practical use.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post
                      Most of those seem like they would be completely useless in the real world unless you became a super hero/villain. Water would have the most practical use.
                      You could probably be filthy rich just making water for California and Vegas, let alone the entire third-world countries that desperately need it.

                      Play your cards right and you might be worshipped as a God.
                      Originally posted by Wade
                      It isn't date rape if God commands it, and he already commanded it.

                      Originally posted by Wade
                      I'm saying we actually don't know for certain that 1kg is 1kg.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Is holy the same thing as light? Need some explanations on the notarealelement ones.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Okay...

                          Fire uses:
                          Cauterize
                          Start fires and secondary fires giving almost limitless maximum cap of power.
                          cooking.
                          Power machinery, etc.
                          Can fly via secondary winds, but can't control as well as air.

                          Water Uses:
                          Pointed out by people above.

                          Air:
                          Controls both air itself and static electricity to discharge lightning bolts.
                          Can fly via Levitation.


                          Earth:
                          Telekinesis to naturally occuring ores.
                          Stone meld.

                          Spirit:
                          Astral projection
                          Mind Control/Manipulation

                          Poison:
                          Control over acids and poisons.

                          Shadow:
                          Shadow Meld (can pop in and out of shadows and teleport the continuous length of shadows)...this is a reality warp.
                          Doppleganger

                          Holy:
                          Power to destroy undead. Few enemies are strong against Holy power, but only a righteous person may master Holy.
                          Power to heal.
                          Exceptionally useful in a Zombie Apocalypse.
                          Last edited by Wade; January 7th, 2018, 08:14 PM.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Yeah, with the shadow ring I could pretty much go anywhere under the radar and do whatever I want in the night. Perfect for a rogue class. Does doppelganger mean just illusion? If that were so it would be handy for making an escape with distractions

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Shadow seems lit

                              Comment


                                #16
                                Originally posted by Cid View Post
                                Shadow seems lit
                                It says only a righteous person can master holy. But to master would be to attain it's maximum capacity in every way.... Simply to focus on the healing aspect one wouldn't need to master the element.

                                My original post still stands.

                                Comment


                                  #17
                                  Originally posted by J peth View Post

                                  It says only a righteous person can master holy. But to master would be to attain it's maximum capacity in every way.... Simply to focus on the healing aspect one wouldn't need to master the element.

                                  My original post still stands.
                                  I like teleporting. Wouldn't be quite as useful during the daylight unless you're in a big city, but at night. Hoooboy.

                                  Comment


                                    #18
                                    Wata
                                    Last edited by Nerise; January 7th, 2018, 11:02 PM.

                                    Comment


                                      #19
                                      Originally posted by Mister Pink View Post
                                      is there water in fecal matter?
                                      yes

                                      Comment


                                        #20
                                        Originally posted by Chara View Post
                                        Yeah, with the shadow ring I could pretty much go anywhere under the radar and do whatever I want in the night. Perfect for a rogue class. Does doppelganger mean just illusion? If that were so it would be handy for making an escape with distractions
                                        Doppelganger means he's indistinguishable from you, iirc.

                                        Holy seems not that good, considering there's nothing about zombies existing tbh. Spirit would be pretty sick though.
                                        Last edited by OrganizationXV; January 7th, 2018, 11:13 PM.
                                        Originally posted by Wade
                                        It isn't date rape if God commands it, and he already commanded it.

                                        Originally posted by Wade
                                        I'm saying we actually don't know for certain that 1kg is 1kg.

                                        Comment

                                        Working...
                                        X