Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Honest Opinion of You Guys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • My Honest Opinion of You Guys

    Just ask and I'll be real with you. No bullshit.


    " The work of the gods is over. "

  • #2
    Me first

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Darkseeker1379 View Post
      Just ask and I'll be real with you. No bullshit.
      Wat u tink of mah R-R-R-RUSSIAN-NESS, hmmmm?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Chara View Post
        Me first
        Lol. I ain't gonna lie, I think you're one of the weirdest people I've ever met, but I also think you're really cool too. You're easy to talk to which is great.
        Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

        Wat u tink of mah R-R-R-RUSSIAN-NESS, hmmmm?
        I think Arnold Schwarzenegger just had a stroke.

        Hahaha that aside, you're a nice dude. Just cut down on the commie talk.
        Last edited by Darkseeker1379; December 6th, 2017, 12:05 AM.


        " The work of the gods is over. "

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Darkseeker1379 View Post

          Lol. I ain't gonna lie, I think you're one of the weirdest people I've ever met, but I also think you're really cool too. You're easy to talk to which is great.

          I think Arnold Schwarzenegger just had a stroke.

          Hahaha that aside, you're a nice dude. Just cut down on the commie talk.
          It's not my fault this is place is just infested with exactly...1 Communist...? I mean, the other one got banned, so unless there are more I don't know of...
          I also bet that he had a stroke. ^_^

          Comment


          • #6
            How great am I?
            Originally posted by Kajin_Style
            Quiet cathartic really.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Darkseeker1379 View Post

              Lol. I ain't gonna lie, I think you're one of the weirdest people I've ever met, but I also think you're really cool too. You're easy to talk to which is great.
              Thanks :) I do my best

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                How great am I?
                Pretty great. Though you sound like a broken record with the constant " shut the fuck up " lines. Though I won't hold it against you. At this point, its become a running gag.
                Originally posted by Chara View Post

                Thanks :) I do my best
                No problem man.
                Last edited by Darkseeker1379; December 6th, 2017, 12:41 AM.


                " The work of the gods is over. "

                Comment


                • #9
                  I care about facts, not opinions.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Tenryuunaito View Post
                    I care about facts, not opinions.
                    It's a fact that you stalk me on Facebook.


                    " The work of the gods is over. "

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      what do you think of my good friend tez

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Snap View Post
                        what do you think of my good friend tez
                        Tez is chill. I don't talk to him much but he's aight.


                        " The work of the gods is over. "

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Once my tulpa learns how to take possession of the host body I will encourage her to ask you about your opinions as well

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Chara View Post
                            Once my tulpa learns how to take possession of the host body I will encourage her to ask you about your opinions as well
                            Who's your tulpa lol.
                            Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post
                            It's not my fault this is place is just infested with exactly...1 Communist...? I mean, the other one got banned, so unless there are more I don't know of...
                            I also bet that he had a stroke. ^_^
                            Hahaha ahhhhh Salty Steve. You and commies I swear.
                            Last edited by Darkseeker1379; December 6th, 2017, 01:20 AM.


                            " The work of the gods is over. "

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Darkseeker1379 View Post

                              Who's your tulpa lol.
                              It's like this independent personality that you create in your head and nurture it as it gains sentience. Apparently with enough work you can trade the body with it

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                What do you think of Anime18?

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post
                                  What do you think of Anime18?
                                  I think she's a two-faced disease ridden rat.
                                  Originally posted by Chara View Post

                                  It's like this independent personality that you create in your head and nurture it as it gains sentience. Apparently with enough work you can trade the body with it
                                  Fascinating. If that's the case, then I've got a shitload of tulpas.
                                  Last edited by Darkseeker1379; December 6th, 2017, 01:39 AM.


                                  " The work of the gods is over. "

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Originally posted by Darkseeker1379 View Post

                                    I think she's a two-faced disease ridden rat.
                                    Coincidentally, the person who posed this question to you could have the same applied to them ;0 Don't get too close! The leper is in a particularly fickle mood today.
                                    Originally posted by #83.6666666667;n448728

                                    You won this battle but I won the war, Helly.

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Originally posted by Darkseeker1379 View Post

                                      I think she's a two-faced disease ridden rat.

                                      Fascinating. If that's the case, then I've got a shitload of tulpas.
                                      I don't blame you. From eat I've heard about her she seems awful. But will you ever forgive her?

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        Originally posted by Helly View Post

                                        Coincidentally, the person who posed this question to you could have the same applied to them ;0 Don't get too close! The leper is in a particularly fickle mood today.
                                        I'll fuck you till you love me.

                                        Comment

                                        Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                        Auto-Saved
                                        x
                                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                        x

                                        Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

                                        Registration Image Refresh Image
                                        Working...
                                        X