The Fall of the West! Suck my dick Helly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Fall of the West! Suck my dick Helly

You might ask yourself what this thread is about. Well it's to prove that Helly has no idea of what he is talking about. When he blames womanzzz and minorities for the fall of western society (Europe, USA, and others) he cites a stupid article written decades ago by a neoliberal. Which doesn't even say what he comes up with in his little twisted mind.

The real facts:
    "NT: You see the power of the United States in fairly precipitous decline. What has driven this?

AM: Short answer: long-term adverse trends, of the sort that bedevil any aging world power, compounded by the recent emergence of a credible challenger in China. Not only is China’s economy likely to surpass America’s in 2030, but it already has nearly half the world’s new patents, the most formidable array of supercomputers on the planet, and the best educated younger generation who will propel its military, industry, and technology to world leadership by 2030. Like every American academic these days, I have Chinese students in my classes—super-smart and hard working—who remind me of my father’s generation who built America’s empire. And even if Beijing falters, thanks to a decline in economic growth or a surge in popular discontent, there are still a dozen rising powers working to build a multipolar world beyond the grasp of any global hegemon.

NT: What has the effect of the Trump presidency been on this trend of US decline?

AM: Almost as if driven by some malign design, Trump is systematically toppling the pillars that have sustained US global power for the past 70 years. Since the end of World War II, Washington has controlled the Eurasian landmass from its strategic strongholds at the axial ends of that vast continent. But now, Trump is weakening the NATO alliance at the western end and damaging relations with four key allies in the east along the Pacific Rim—Japan, South Korea, the Philippines, and Australia.

Trump is trashing Washington’s long history of international leadership by exiting the Paris climate accord and possibly voiding the Iran nuclear agreement, alienating close allies in the bargain. For decades, the US used trade pacts to extend its economic reach, but Trump cancelled the Trans-Pacific Partnership as his housewarming gift to the world. He may yet do the same with NAFTA and the South Korean free-trade agreement.

On the security side, Trump’s bluster could soon become blunder, either sparking a military firestorm on the tinder-dry Korean peninsula or launching some abortive anti-missile strike that exposes the limits of American power. Trump’s penchant for unilateral military action reminds me of Prime Minister Anthony Eden whose ill-fated invasion of the Suez Canal in 1956 exposed the once-mighty British lion as a toothless circus animal that would, in the aftermath of this disaster, jump whenever Washington cracked the whip."

https://www.thenation.com/article/al...erican-empire/

Basically the USA has been in decline since 1950 when it was at its peak. And was fortune enough to participate in WW2 without actually taking damage in its own soil. This boosted the economy and the USA influence over the world and didn't hurt the infrastructure. But now other ancient countries are regaining their footing (China, India, etc) and the USA is losing influence and power. It was inevitable. Trump is, however, speeding the process by cutting ties and burning bridge with other countries.

But Helly will keep believing his delusion. Even with actual proof.

"long-term adverse trends, of the sort that bedevil any aging world power"

Sounds very ambiguous

Either way, what this person is talking about is something completely different: the United State's status as a global superpower. This in no way addresses the irrefutable fact of deteriorating social cohesion that has splintered the US into many, many groups, all of them looking out for their own self-interest or those of others within their in-group. If you had actually been paying attention to what I've been talking about and not rushing off to mindlessly gish-gallop, you would have seen me bring up the topic of family, social trust, and national identity repeatedly, and nothing about the US's presence as a global giant. My priority here is the happiness and well-being of citizens within a society, not how big a dick their government has to swing around.
    Last edited by Helly; November 30th, 2017, 01:28 AM.
    Originally posted by #83.6666666667;n448728

You won this battle but I won the war, Helly.

Comment

When are you guys finally gonna confess your true feelings for one another? It's obvious you both love each other. Just fuck already.

" The work of the gods is over. "

Comment

I agree more with what Helly just posted. Not that I think many people will care what I agree with.

Comment

He cited an argument that he doesn't associate with? Interesting
          Never forgetti

Originally posted by Kaijin_Style
          Also do me a favor and don't kill yourself. I like to watch my enemies suffer an agonizing death but ya know since you are in mexico, seeing you bitch and whine about your feelings is the next best thing. Quiet cathartic really.

Comment

The US is falling and I'm happy
            Originally posted by #83.6666666667 ;n457904
            Most of the German population is Catholic, but the majority is Protestants.

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post
              "long-term adverse trends, of the sort that bedevil any aging world power"

Sounds very ambiguous

Either way, what this person is talking about is something completely different: the United State's status as a global superpower. This in no way addresses the irrefutable fact of deteriorating social cohesion that has splintered the US into many, many groups, all of them looking out for their own self-interest or those of others within their in-group. If you had actually been paying attention to what I've been talking about and not rushing off to mindlessly gish-gallop, you would have seen me bring up the topic of family, social trust, and national identity repeatedly, and nothing about the US's presence as a global giant. My priority here is the happiness and well-being of citizens within a society, not how big a dick their government has to swing around.
              You probably need to read the book for more details. I'm going to buy a copy. It's only like $5.00 in digital form and $9.00 in paperback. That's nothing for a famous pop artist.

If you look at the USA you'd see that it is one of the most homogenous countries in the world. Places like China, India, Indonesia, and even Mexico and Brazil (countries that will be in the top 8 economies in the world by 2050) are far more diverse. Especially Indonesia which has hundreds of different languages.

See that right there is nonsense. If minorities and majorities are happy and they are citizens then what is your concern then? Your real concern is the destruction of white land/"western civilization".

Comment

Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post

You probably need to read the book for more details. I'm going to buy a copy. It's only like $5.00 in digital form and $9.00 in paperback. That's nothing for a famous pop artist.
                Good for you. Let me know when you find something relevant to the discussion.

f you look at the USA you'd see that it is one of the most homogenous countries in the world. Places like China, India, Indonesia, and even Mexico and Brazil (countries that will be in the top 8 economies in the world by 2050) are far more diverse. Especially Indonesia which has hundreds of different languages.
                1.) What metric are these people using for these diversity studies, and 2.) Strongly Hindu regions like India have caste systems in place even today. The Chinese are also extremely nationalistic, the kind that your type would brand as racism. And last I heard, Brazil was going through an economic crisis that was so severe they had to impeach their first female president.

Are you suggesting that the US go back to Jim Crow laws to save its position atop the global pecking order? It's true that blacks were actually doing pretty well under that system money-wise, but I didn't think you were the type of person who saw segragation as a good thing.

See that right there is nonsense. If minorities and majorities are happy and they are citizens then what is your concern then? Your real concern is the destruction of white land/"western civilization".
                The US just had one of the most toxic and divisive presidential races it has ever seen in many years, and you interpret that as "everyone is happy". Okay.

Comment

1.) What metric are these people using for these diversity studies, and 2.) Strongly Hindu regions like India have caste systems in place even today. The Chinese are also extremely nationalistic, the kind that your type would brand as racism. And last I heard, Brazil was going through an economic crisis that was so severe they had to impeach their first female president.

The US just had one of the most toxic and divisive presidential races it has ever seen in many years, and you interpret that as "everyone is happy". Okay.
                  Yeah.

Chinese people really hate the Japanese people for WW2. Apparently, a really large portion of their TV is just about Japanese getting killed by Chinese soldiers in the war that they "won."

And yeah. Donald Trump always manages to cause a ruckus all the time. Just look at his inauguration, which while funny for the SJWs screaming on video, was depressing for the all the other mad folk running out to beat up every Trump supporter they could find.

Doesn't help that he feeds into the left's paranoia of Nazis and white supremacist, causing meme-level rhetoric like "literally Hitler" which feeds into Trump's narrative of fake news.
                  Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; November 30th, 2017, 11:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post
                    Yeah.

Chinese people really hate the Japanese people for WW2. Apparently, a really large portion of their TV is just about Japanese getting killed by Chinese soldiers in the war that they "won."

apparently not large enough since most of it is pop culture bullshit and cringy live action dramas
                    and the animosity that the chinese feel is comparable to what the jews would feel if the germans denied the worst parts of the holocaust then dressed in ss uniforms and prayed at a shrine for concentration camp guards
                    Last edited by Saffron; December 1st, 2017, 01:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Saffron View Post
                      apparently not large enough since most of it is pop culture bullshit and cringy live action dramas
                      and the animosity that the chinese feel is comparable to what the jews would feel if the germans denied the worst parts of the holocaust then dressed in ss uniforms and prayed at a shrine for concentration camp guards
                      um... what?
                      Never forgetti

Originally posted by Kaijin_Style
                      Also do me a favor and don't kill yourself. I like to watch my enemies suffer an agonizing death but ya know since you are in mexico, seeing you bitch and whine about your feelings is the next best thing. Quiet cathartic really.

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

All Asia hates Japan though, not just China, in a way can't blame them Japan was a really big asshole in WWII

Hell there can actually be an argument to say that Japan was worse than the Nazis

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

um... what?
                          google rape of nanking, comfort women, unit 731; there are others but those are the most commonly cited. there exist all sorts of colorful photos of necrophilia and surgeons operating on live babies
                          japan doesn't just deny them, they built shrines to honor the people who carried them out

Last edited by Saffron; December 1st, 2017, 12:12 PM.

Comment

• Doctor.
                            Doctor. commented
                            Editing a comment
                            and what's wrong with that

• Saffron
                            Saffron commented
                            Editing a comment
                            they couldn't even beat hitler's high score with a head start yet have the audacity to brag about it
                            Last edited by Saffron; December 1st, 2017, 02:22 PM.

Originally posted by Doctor. View Post
                          The US is falling and I'm happy
                          When the US falls you'll fall too.

Comment

Originally posted by Issa View Post

When the US falls you'll fall too.
                            And
                            Originally posted by #83.6666666667 ;n457904
                            Most of the German population is Catholic, but the majority is Protestants.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor. View Post

And
                              I just want you to be ready for when I come and push you down.

Comment

Good for you. Let me know when you find something relevant to the discussion.

Are you suggesting that the US go back to Jim Crow laws to save its position atop the global pecking order? It's true that blacks were actually doing pretty well under that system money-wise, but I didn't think you were the type of person who saw segragation as a good thing.

I don't understand why you brought up Jim Crow laws, or most of your post. The point is that just because your country is diverse or has different opinions doesn't mean it will collapse and everyone will kill each other.

I wouldn't want to bring back racist laws but you wouldn't have a problem with that.

Comment

Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post

I don't understand
                                  Shocking.

Comment

Shocking.
                                    That was a good response. Taking words out of context is always the best response. For a brain dead coward.

Comment

you're actually this dense

lol

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                      Auto-Saved
                                      x
                                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                                      Working...
                                      X