• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A hot meme created by PG13

RussianCoffeeAddict
    Tab for a cause: http://tab.gladly.io/?r=11370382

RussianCoffeeAddict

Comment

It's funny, cause in a D&D campaign I'm in, that owl is a pet for one of our party members. Literally all he knows what to say is "suuuuuuuuuhh duuuuuude".

Comment

RussianCoffeeAddict What is this? Come and defend yourself

Comment

Lol.

" The work of the gods is over. "

Comment

Last winter an owl landed on an electric fence near where I live. He died and landed in the snow and stayed there for long time. A perfectly preserved owl. It just disappeared one day. Either coyotes came and got it or it moved onto the afterlife.
            Originally posted by Kajin_Style
            Quiet cathartic really.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
              Last winter an owl landed on an electric fence near where I live. He died and landed in the snow and stayed there for long time. A perfectly preserved owl. It just disappeared one day. Either coyotes came and got it or it moved onto the afterlife.
              It reminds me of that incident with a cat last winter that was literally rotting on my nearby tin room outside at my family's residence. Beautiful. You could have used that owl for a Christmas souvenir for scaring troublesome children and the grumpy neighbour. I can recount, if you will.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
              Working...
              X