Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Atheist x Helly Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Atheist x Helly Fanclub

    Let us appreciate such true love in conjunction with one another, frens! ^^



    #2
    Where you been?

    We don't even talk nomore. He act like we weren't brothers in arms, like I wasn't sending off shots at his opps, like we never used to smoke out.

    He changed up.

    Comment


      #3
      Helly's a white supremacist now, chocolate men like Atheist just don't tickle his fancy anymore.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Rabum Alal View Post
        Where you been?

        We don't even talk nomore. He act like we weren't brothers in arms, like I wasn't sending off shots at his opps, like we never used to smoke out.

        He changed up.
        Don't be silly; he's still the same Helly inside, and can change for the better once more. :}

        Racism doesn't have to be permanent. Trust me, I would know.
        And, of course, nothing can eradicate true love~

        Comment


          #5
          What happened to Helly ? I haven't seen him in days.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Flame Saber View Post
            What happened to Helly ? I haven't seen him in days.
            He became a white supremacist. His absence can only mean one thing...

            They got to him.

            I warned him, man...I warned him...

            Originally posted by #83.6666666667
            2/3 of the population was Protestants, 1/3 was Catholic ... Therefore, the majority was Protestant and most were Catholic ...

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Flame Saber View Post
              What happened to Helly ? I haven't seen him in days.
              he hit his head and went full retard

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

                He became a white supremacist. His absence can only mean one thing...

                They got to him.

                I warned him, man...I warned him...
                the jews will never get me i am immune to their jewery
                Originally posted by #83.6666666667

                I need to anonymously suck Helly's dick. I can't, how could I praise the greatest individual in the universe while maintaining my perfect reputation in this fine website?
                Originally posted by #83.6666666667
                "Intelligence, also known as general cognitive function or simply g, describes the shared variance that exists between diverse measures of cognitive ability."

                So when they reference intelligence they mean cognitive function. What this means, I do not know.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Helly View Post

                  the jews will never get me i am immune to their jewery
                  The Jews aren't the ones you need to worry about.

                  The Communists are the RAEL threat!!!!

                  Originally posted by #83.6666666667
                  2/3 of the population was Protestants, 1/3 was Catholic ... Therefore, the majority was Protestant and most were Catholic ...

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Two satan worshippers. The more you know.

                    Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict;n451511
                    there's a quality to being a giant hunk of muscle mass, tbh.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Helly View Post

                      the jews will never get me i am immune to their jewery
                      The white supremacists are jews?
                      Originally posted by Wade
                      It isn't date rape if God commands it, and he already commanded it.

                      Originally posted by Wade
                      I'm saying we actually don't know for certain that 1kg is 1kg.

                      Comment


                      • Helly
                        Helly commented
                        Editing a comment
                        everyones a jew tbh
                    Working...
                    X