Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do I feel like I'm seriously going to be alone for the rest of my life?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do I feel like I'm seriously going to be alone for the rest of my life?

I don't want that, but given the fact I absolutely suck at communicating with women, I don't really get how it will be any other way...

I don't get what the hell I'm supposed to do in order to get any woman to so much as acknowledge I exist...

Cause your breath stinks.

Comment

Guy, that's not what I'm talking about, and you know it.

Comment

I don't get anything any more, and as I get older, I am less and less likely to find anything with anyone. I am not fun, because I am WORN OUT of trying to do anything right to meet anybody even for just a first date, for God's sake....

I spend my non-work days re-cooperating for my next fucking work day, and that's only for a 30 hours per week job. If I had a full time job, I'd die of exertion at this rate....

And the women who could theoretically give a guy a break and give me a chance anyway, they don't....so....what is a guy to do when absolutely nobody gives him a chance?
        Last edited by Wade; November 7th, 2017, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Marry a fat chick.
          Originally posted by Snap
          "man you always know what to get me for my birthday, you really are a nigger"

Comment

Get a mail order bride, or impregnate a prostitute and pressure her into marrying you.

Comment

Originally posted by Wade View Post
              I don't want that, but given the fact I absolutely suck at communicating with women, I don't really get how it will be any other way...
              This'll help:

Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; November 7th, 2017, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Anybody reading your posts here already knew you were going to be alone forever.

Comment

Bro if you're really having trouble try meeting someone online and then go see them

Comment

...i'm torn between my desire to tell the truth and my aversion to kicking a man when he's down.

Comment

you just need to chill a little

you're trying way too hard

Comment

Originally posted by Snap View Post
                        you just need to chill a little
                        ...don't tell him lies...

Comment

misery is comfortable, happiness takes effort, and ur prolly too comfortable with misery to bother with putting in any real effort
                          Last edited by Saffron; November 7th, 2017, 11:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Saffron View Post
                            misery is comfortable
                            Not exactly what I'd call the best statement (there are lots of miserable situations which are very not comfortable), but in this case, it does seem like he's not putting much effort into trying to get a girl.

Comment

• Saffron
                              Saffron commented
                              Editing a comment
                              u know what i mean

For an affordable price, I can grant you a beautiful wife.

Step into my office.

Comment

Just go out and take a chance until you find someone, lol. Don't talk about anything you believe in, though. What do you have to lose?

Comment

Lose weight fat boi

Comment

I accepted I was going to never get married or have a family around 16/17 years old when I swore off 3D.
                                  Just focus on friends and hobbies, not much more you need really.

Comment

There's someone for everyone unfortunately, Getting married and having kids is overrated evo bull. Unless you literally can't form meaningful relationships because of some mental hook-up, where your normal but not fucked up enough where people feel bad for you, then you should be good. You could just be really awkward maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by A New Soul View Post
                                      I accepted I was going to never get married or have a family around 16/17 years old when I swore off 3D.
                                      Just focus on friends and hobbies, not much more you need really.
                                      How brave.
                                      Swell Maps - Big Empty Field

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                      Auto-Saved
                                      x
                                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                                      Working...
                                      X