!!!!!WHITE GENOCIDE!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #83.6666666667
    started a topic !!!!!WHITE GENOCIDE!!!!!

!!!!!WHITE GENOCIDE!!!!!

Coming to a white town near you.

• #83.6666666667
    replied
    Originally posted by Helly View Post

You're the one living in a fantasy land here....Various leftist sources are saying this is inevitable:

http://vancouversun.com/news/local-n...wo-decades/amp

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/209950...re-segregated/

https://amp.theguardian.com/uk/2000/sep/03/race.world

I found the Guardian article the most amusing. It's from the year 2000 and turned out to be completely wrong about its wishy-washy predictions on how diversity would affect social attitudes.

As for your contentions on Rome, I'll simply point you in the direction of Goetz's book When The Empire Strikes Out. In it he uses much of the data compiled by John Glubb which analyzes the major empires of the past 4,000 years. Here's a decent enough summary if you just want the cliff notes:

https://amos2008.wordpress.com/2008/...n-and-society/

I personally would not describe the culprit as "feminism", though. I would describe it as "hyper-liberalism", feminism is just one of its (major) symptoms.
    That doesn't prove elites are planning the displacement of white people. Wouldn't it be easier to just make whites procreate more? Wouldn't that be easier? Unless they have evil intentions which you will need to prove.

He blames women for the fall of Rome. He's not even in the sphere of question. What is this "hyper-liberalism" Rome experienced? Conspiring the term was invented centuries after the fall of Rome and means different things in different countries and the term has shifted in some, I am very interested in your response.

Leave a comment:

• Kajin_Style
    replied
    Puerto Rico's population in 2015 was 3.4 million, Hawaii's was 1.3 million in 2010, the population of the US in the year 2010 was 308.7 million

percentage-wise, these are small enough numbers to simply lump into the "other" category.
    "Other" category? That's pretty disrespectful don't ya think? They get lumped with "Hispanics" mostly.

If you look at Hispanics at a whole we are the largest minority at around 56+ million. Even if you cut off the so call 11 million illegal immigrants we still are the largest minority.

As for whites who have the majority of supposedly 70% part of that is due to the white hispanics. If you exclude that from their count it is more around 60% which helps explain how diverse the US is. Depending where you live you can find the whites being on par with the rest or even the minority.

Leave a comment:

• Helly
    replied
    Originally posted by -Person- View Post
    No not really, the "minute racial minorities" where numerous in enough and varied enough to put america far ahead of nearly every nation in history.america's been about 20% non-white(excluding hispanic whites) for most of history, thats 1 in every 5 people being non-white.

you described it as being odd which implies that there's something suspect about the immigration boom and second-wave feminism happening at (roughly) similar times. Just saying that's a reeeeeeally strange thing to point out.
    You're forgetting that most of that 1-in-5 were blacks in the 1800s. I'd hardly call that the same as being the uniquely mixed identity that you were attempting to paint.

Dude I don't know what else you want me to say, lol. I thought it was weird too, that's what I was pointing out. You're seeing these topics be brought up alongside third-wave feminism as well, sometimes at the same time, you even see alot of those cishetwhitemale-hating women holding up "refugees welcome" signs at subways. It's just very bizarre to me, lol.

Leave a comment:

• -Person-
    replied

If minute racial minorities are enough to deem a country "diverse", then practically every presently existing nation on the planet is diverse and has a uniquely mixed identity. Blacks were the largest minority back then, at roughly 12%

I'm not. I'm just pointing out that they arose around the same time, lol.
    No not really, the "minute racial minorities" where numerous in enough and varied enough to put america far ahead of nearly every nation in history.america's been about 20% non-white(excluding hispanic whites) for most of history, thats 1 in every 5 people being non-white.

you described it as being odd which implies that there's something suspect about the immigration boom and second-wave feminism happening at (roughly) similar times. Just saying that's a reeeeeeally strange thing to point out.

Leave a comment:

• Helly
    replied
    Puerto Rico's population in 2015 was 3.4 million, Hawaii's was 1.3 million in 2010, the population of the US in the year 2010 was 308.7 million

percentage-wise, these are small enough numbers to simply lump into the "other" category.

Leave a comment:

• Helly
    replied
    Originally posted by -Person- View Post
    Dude, when the first european settlers landed they were were an immigrant minority. They would of stayed that way if it was for slaughtering natives in mass. There has also always been a considerable black population cuz slavery. Then you have east asian immigrants who were came to the country in the 1800s to build infrastructure like railroads. Then there's the fact that hawaii,Puerto Rico and most of the south were literally full of non-whites until america annexed them.
    While yes, America was mostly white for most of its history, youre completely missing kajin's point that america's always had uniquely mixed identity that cant really be compared to europe or even canada.

Also how the heck are you relating US immigration to femminism???
    If minute racial minorities are enough to deem a country "diverse", then practically every presently existing nation on the planet is diverse and has a uniquely mixed identity. Blacks were the largest minority back then, at roughly 12%

I'm not. I'm just pointing out that they arose around the same time, lol.
    Last edited by Helly; September 15th, 2017, 11:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• -Person-
    replied

Factually incorrect. America was overwhelmingly white for most of its history, and whiteness was at one point a prerequisite for being allowed into the country. Mass immigration along with a slew of other problems did not start manifesting themselves until the 1960s, coinciding with the rise of second-wave feminism oddly enough.
    Dude, when the first european settlers landed they were were an immigrant minority. They would of stayed that way if it was for slaughtering natives in mass. There has also always been a considerable black population cuz slavery. Then you have east asian immigrants who were came to the country in the 1800s to build infrastructure like railroads. Then there's the fact that hawaii,Puerto Rico and most of the south were literally full of non-whites until america annexed them.
    While yes, America was mostly white for most of its history, youre completely missing kajin's point that america's always had uniquely mixed identity that cant really be compared to europe or even canada.

Also how the heck are you relating US immigration to femminism???

Leave a comment:

• Helly
    replied
    Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post

Yea... except America has a unique mixed culture that represents the people of the world. Not being idealistic, it is just fact with the vast majority of immigrants. If the White Nationalists were doing this in Europe then it make a lot more sense, but in America? Naw..
    Factually incorrect. America was overwhelmingly white for most of its history, and whiteness was at one point a prerequisite for being allowed into the country. Mass immigration along with a slew of other problems did not start manifesting themselves until the 1960s, coinciding with the rise of second-wave feminism oddly enough.

This I already know about PR.

No need to go to PR. Part of my people has been wiped out; the Taino indians. No need to go and visit the small island right now. It be better to go visit Spain where my last name originates from given I look more Spaniard than indian like my mother.
    You have a Spanish surname? That's interesting, so do I :p The surname of an iconic Spanish artist that is a household name, to be a bit more precise. Anyway, Puerto Rico is sill overwhelmingly white-hispanic, or Spanish in other words. It would still do you good to go there.

Pretty much. You are a closet racist in my eyes. No I will not want to discuss the details of what is and isn't a racist; that's just arguing semantics. Do not think I view things as Anita does where racism and sexism is everywhere. There is a middle place between the extreme right and extreme left. That is where I am at with many of my views. The Charlottesville attack is just one example of how you are leaning too far right.

When senators and republican leaders that are as southern and white as Jeff Sessions is condemning White Supremacists and is calling that car attack domestic terrorism; and you are not? That tells me you are leaning extreme right.
    I did condemn the attack, though. Thoroughly and completely, I called it an act of cowardice of the lowest kind. What I was discussing in that thread was the fact that it seemed like the authorities and the city of Charlottesville wanted it to happen, and this theory is supported by both Richard Spencer and the founder of the Black Lives Matter movement.

Leave a comment:

• Kajin_Style
    replied

I don't have to experience their exact circumstances to empathize with them. Lol. I shouldn't even have to explain that. Moreover I actually have talked to a number of white nationalists, it's how I started down the rabbithole. Ethnonationalists ally themselves with each other quite often regardless of which group they're advocating for, or even just groups that seek to empower their own people in a similar fashion. In fact, the alt-right and Hotep(a group advocating for the independence of blacks from the welfare state) are quite close with each other even after the Charlottesville incident. Me personally, I am not an ethnonationalist. I think a nation's cultural and ethnic identity can be preserved if we just maintain foreign citizenship at a fair minimum, although that may change as I examine ethnostates like Israel and Japan more closely.
    Yea... except America has a unique mixed culture that represents the people of the world. Not being idealistic, it is just fact with the vast majority of immigrants. If the White Nationalists were doing this in Europe then it make a lot more sense, but in America? Naw...

Okay, so Puerto Rico, my bad then. I get both of them mixed up quite often. I mean, yea, it has citizenship, but not much else. Puerto Rico is a US territory, its inhabitants don't partake in the presidential election process. Moreover, it does have its own separate cultural identity(just look at its racial demographics) and that's what I was pointing out, that you are either unfamiliar with it or disown it for some odd reason. Which is what led you to go on this vacuous sermon about "american culture, not black" the last time we talked.
    This I already know about PR.

Really, I do encourage you to go and visit Puerto Rico some day, dude. I grew up in the States, I had many friends from many different backgrounds and the first friend I made was this black kid named Rodney whom I will never forget. I moved first from the state I was in most of my life(Georgia) to Texas and then to Mexico, and let me tell you...from one spic to another, let me tell you....being around your own people, hearing your own language, seeing your heritage in the architecture and environment itself, that's a whole world different of an experience. I had never known that sensation before tasting it in Texas, and hey I didn't know very many people there and it wasn't as polished and clean as the Georgia suburbs I had come from, but it felt much closer to home in a different way.
    No need to go to PR. Part of my people has been wiped out; the Taino indians. No need to go and visit the small island right now. It be better to go visit Spain where my last name originates from given I look more Spaniard than indian like my mother.

Kajin, maybe at this point you'll simply just try to write me off as being a closet racist all my life, and if that's the case then we can go into what you believe to be racism because the cold hard truth is that people are simply wired to be with their in-groups, and that in fact this coding is least pronounced in whites. Maybe all this does is convince you of your preconcieved notions about me and my life and my experiences, but how can you know for sure when you have not gone back to your roots? How can you deny all the academia that actually supports my experience, that having historic museums and other similar cultural items actually benefit the health and well-being of societies?

Go and visit Puerto Rico some day, my guy. Really.
    Pretty much. You are a closet racist in my eyes. No I will not want to discuss the details of what is and isn't a racist; that's just arguing semantics. Do not think I view things as Anita does where racism and sexism is everywhere. There is a middle place between the extreme right and extreme left. That is where I am at with many of my views. The Charlottesville attack is just one example of how you are leaning too far right.

When senators and republican leaders that are as southern and white as Jeff Sessions is condemning White Supremacists and is calling that car attack domestic terrorism; and you are not? That tells me you are leaning extreme right.

Leave a comment:

• Helly
    replied
    Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post

White knighting a little hard for the White Nationalists aren't ya? Don't know Mexico is dealing with large volumes of immigrants taking their jobs and homes. Seriously, you are ~trying~ to empathize with White Nationalists but if one of them was here they smack you upside your head for being an idiot and an outsider.

First of all, my parents aren't from Costa Rica, try again. Secondly, my parents moved at an early age from Puerto Rico to the US mainland and I was born in a major US city. Third, in 1917 the Jones-Shaforth Act was passed effectively making all PR residents US citizens at that time. My grand mother was born around that time so if you consider her parents I would at the very least be 4th generation US citizen. So I am hell of a lot more American than you will ever be.

You seriously do have an identity issue with how hard you try to defend and support the conservative groups. Why don't you stick to your country's policies and politics, hm?

I don't have to experience their exact circumstances to empathize with them. Lol. I shouldn't even have to explain that. Moreover I actually have talked to a number of white nationalists, it's how I started down the rabbithole. Ethnonationalists ally themselves with each other quite often regardless of which group they're advocating for, or even just groups that seek to empower their own people in a similar fashion. In fact, the alt-right and Hotep(a group advocating for the independence of blacks from the welfare state) are quite close with each other even after the Charlottesville incident. Me personally, I am not an ethnonationalist. I think a nation's cultural and ethnic identity can be preserved if we just maintain foreign citizenship at a fair minimum, although that may change as I examine ethnostates like Israel and Japan more closely.

Okay, so Puerto Rico, my bad then. I get both of them mixed up quite often. I mean, yea, it has citizenship, but not much else. Puerto Rico is a US territory, its inhabitants don't partake in the presidential election process. Moreover, it does have its own separate cultural identity(just look at its racial demographics) and that's what I was pointing out, that you are either unfamiliar with it or disown it for some odd reason. Which is what led you to go on this vacuous sermon about "american culture, not black" the last time we talked.

Really, I do encourage you to go and visit Puerto Rico some day, dude. I grew up in the States, I had many friends from many different backgrounds and the first friend I made was this black kid named Rodney whom I will never forget. I moved first from the state I was in most of my life(Georgia) to Texas and then to Mexico, and let me tell you...from one spic to another, let me tell you....being around your own people, hearing your own language, seeing your heritage in the architecture and environment itself, that's a whole world different of an experience. I had never known that sensation before tasting it in Texas, and hey I didn't know very many people there and it wasn't as polished and clean as the Georgia suburbs I had come from, but it felt much closer to home in a different way.

I told my mom a few years back as well, back when I was still planning on fleeing my country and never looking back, I told her that I didn't want to move back to Georgia anymore, that I enjoyed my time in Texas and wanted more of that. Really, if it weren't for the chokehold that the cartels have on my country, this would have been a fine enough place already.

Kajin, maybe at this point you'll simply just try to write me off as being a closet racist all my life, and if that's the case then we can go into what you believe to be racism because the cold hard truth is that people are simply wired to be with their in-groups, and that in fact this coding is least pronounced in whites. Maybe all this does is convince you of your preconcieved notions about me and my life and my experiences, but how can you know for sure when you have not gone back to your roots? How can you deny all the academia that actually supports my experience, that having historic museums and other similar cultural items actually benefit the health and well-being of societies?

Go and visit Puerto Rico some day, my guy. Really.

Leave a comment:

• Helly
    replied
    Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post

You live in a bubble, you're a bubble boy. How about you join the real world and stop trying to change the world behind your computer? No credible person believes what you say because it's a conspiracy theory.

The Roman Empire didn't have instant messaging, fast transportation, propaganda, a overwhelming homogenous society, etc.

The USA isn't expanding, doesn't have a majority foreign population, isn't constantly attacked, is stable, is economically strong, has no rivals, etc.

The USA is nothing like Rome in the superficial, much less then internal.

What terminology have you used much more explained?

The Romans are current day "western civilization" so it doesn't matter. And again, Rome didn't fall just because of one thing. You're distorting things so you can prove a long erroneous idea you have had in your head for a long time.

Stop worrying about countries you don't even live in. It's sad seeing you try to act like you belong here.
    You're the one living in a fantasy land here....Various leftist sources are saying this is inevitable:

http://vancouversun.com/news/local-n...wo-decades/amp

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/209950...re-segregated/

https://amp.theguardian.com/uk/2000/sep/03/race.world

I found the Guardian article the most amusing. It's from the year 2000 and turned out to be completely wrong about its wishy-washy predictions on how diversity would affect social attitudes.

As for your contentions on Rome, I'll simply point you in the direction of Goetz's book When The Empire Strikes Out. In it he uses much of the data compiled by John Glubb which analyzes the major empires of the past 4,000 years. Here's a decent enough summary if you just want the cliff notes:

https://amos2008.wordpress.com/2008/...n-and-society/

I personally would not describe the culprit as "feminism", though. I would describe it as "hyper-liberalism", feminism is just one of its (major) symptoms.

Leave a comment:

• Kajin_Style
    replied

I sympathize with them because I have my own country and my own people, and I would hate to lose them. It has the opposite to do with my supposed identity crisis that you accuse me of, though it's becoming increasingly apparent to me that you might be one to be struggling with such a crisis, especially considering that you told me you've never even been to Costa Rica before.

You accuse me of trying to take what is widely classified as black culture away from you, you have become so disconnected from reality that you believe the label isn't even valid. Or maybe you're just in denial. I'm just trying to mitigate the amount of Kaijins that are produced in this world. Lol
    White knighting a little hard for the White Nationalists aren't ya? Don't know Mexico is dealing with large volumes of immigrants taking their jobs and homes. Seriously, you are ~trying~ to empathize with White Nationalists but if one of them was here they smack you upside your head for being an idiot and an outsider.

First of all, my parents aren't from Costa Rica, try again. Secondly, my parents moved at an early age from Puerto Rico to the US mainland and I was born in a major US city. Third, in 1917 the Jones-Shaforth Act was passed effectively making all PR residents US citizens at that time. My grand mother was born around that time so if you consider her parents I would at the very least be 4th generation US citizen. So I am hell of a lot more American than you will ever be.

You seriously do have an identity issue with how hard you try to defend and support the conservative groups. Why don't you stick to your country's policies and politics, hm?

Leave a comment:

• #83.6666666667
    replied
    Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

I wouldn't really call the US "stable" at the moment. There's a lot of polarization here in the US, and I think the Trump election really helped to expose that.

Then again, I suppose we've actually had worse situations than now in the past...

(Looks at some of workers unions oriented stuff that happened before the 1900s and into it).
    It's very stable compared to other countries or Rome.

Yeah those unions got the Socialist beat out if them. RIP wage slave eradication dream.

Leave a comment:

• RussianCoffeeAddict
    replied
    1. This is in the context of comparing Rome just before it fell to the USA.
    2. The USA is stable. A bunch of idiots using larping weapons to fight and only one person using a car to run down a mob of people isn't nearly enough to say the USA is in chaos. The rule of law is followed by the average citizen. The USA has the largest economy in the world at the moment. China is the only one that comes close but no one can invade the USA and live to tell about it. The USA has the most powerful army the world has ever seen.
    3. Lol, at you.
    I wouldn't really call the US "stable" at the moment. There's a lot of polarization here in the US, and I think the Trump election really helped to expose that.

Then again, I suppose we've actually had worse situations than now in the past...

(Looks at some of workers unions oriented stuff that happened before the 1900s and into it).

Leave a comment:

• #83.6666666667
    replied
    Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post

lol
    1. This is in the context of comparing Rome just before it fell to the USA.
    2. The USA is stable. A bunch of idiots using larping weapons to fight and only one person using a car to run down a mob of people isn't nearly enough to say the USA is in chaos. The rule of law is followed by the average citizen. The USA has the largest economy in the world at the moment. China is the only one that comes close but no one can invade the USA and live to tell about it. The USA has the most powerful army the world has ever seen.
    3. Lol, at you.

Leave a comment:

• Doctor.
    replied
    Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post

lol
    talk about delusion

Leave a comment:

• Post-Crisis Shob
    replied

The USA isn't expanding, doesn't have a majority foreign population, isn't constantly attacked,is stable, is economically strong, has no rivals, etc.
    lol

Leave a comment:

• Post-Crisis Shob
    replied
    If diversity is white genocide, I'm the god-damn Einsatzgruppen.

Leave a comment:

• #83.6666666667
    replied

It's not just "imo". It's "everyone who has seen all the relevant data's mo's".

Both are actually pretty relevant to my various points on other subjects. The deterioration of Rome is actually quite similar to the state of western civilization today. The reason I'm fixated on the takeover in particular is because it's the most relevant to this specific discussion about displacement and splintering societies we're seeing right now, and I made sure to specify the subject of "what removed them from their zenith atop the world".

I thought I would just clear up the terminology a bit since I wasn't sure if you were being confused by it.

Also, forgot to point this out in my original statement: Shaun berated the idea of a gradual displacement with the idea of "hover-mosques", but note that the fall of Rome was something that was building up for hundreds of years. Hundreds. Where would Shaun and his vacuous approach of "I find it dumb to project current trends so many years into the future" have gotten the Romans?
    You live in a bubble, you're a bubble boy. How about you join the real world and stop trying to change the world behind your computer? No credible person believes what you say because it's a conspiracy theory.

The Roman Empire didn't have instant messaging, fast transportation, propaganda, a overwhelming homogenous society, etc.

The USA isn't expanding, doesn't have a majority foreign population, isn't constantly attacked, is stable, is economically strong, has no rivals, etc.

The USA is nothing like Rome in the superficial, much less then internal.

What terminology have you used much more explained?

The Romans are current day "western civilization" so it doesn't matter. And again, Rome didn't fall just because of one thing. You're distorting things so you can prove a long erroneous idea you have had in your head for a long time.

Stop worrying about countries you don't even live in. It's sad seeing you try to act like you belong here.

Leave a comment:

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
Working...
X