Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phobetor View Post
    Good to know, fren!

I'm doing well, thanks for asking; just dreading the start of proper classes.
    proper classes for college?
    http://kinasin.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by kinasin View Post
      proper classes for college?
      Yes, sir; I've been taking some short courses and practical workshops in the summer instead of the academic quarter, hence the transition~

Comment

Originally posted by Phobetor View Post
        Yes, sir; I've been taking some short courses and practical workshops in the summer instead of the academic quarter, hence the transition~
        Aw, nice glad to hear. I'm gonna go back to college after my surgery I told you about. Ended up putting it off but having it this month on the 22nd then gonna register for spring classes after I recover.
        http://kinasin.tumblr.com/

Comment

Aw, nice glad to hear. I'm gonna go back to college after my surgery I told you about. Ended up putting it off but having it this month on the 22nd then gonna register for spring classes after I recover.
          What classes are you taking?

Comment

• kinasin
            kinasin commented
            Editing a comment
            Not sure yet.

I see; I'm sorry you had to postpone it, and hope all goes well and that you will have a swift recovery!

Best of luck with your courses when you take them. :}

Comment

• kinasin
            kinasin commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks!

Kinny pops up in the weirdest fucking threads

Comment

is helly a retard nowadays

like bigger than he used to be

Comment

• Kajin_Style
              Kajin_Style commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes.

Originally posted by Beholder View Post
            is helly a retard nowadays

like bigger than he used to be
            is there anything i said that you took issue with?

please tell me, i am genuinely curious and would be more than happy to expound upon it further
            Originally posted by #83.6666666667;n448728

You won this battle but I won the war, Helly.

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post

please tell me, i am genuinely curious and would be more than happy to expound upon it further
              Going to take a wild guess and say something related to music? maybe?

Comment

what happened man?

Comment

Originally posted by Flame Saber View Post
                  Going to take a wild guess and say something related to music? maybe?
                  well i havent said anything at all pertaining to music yet lol so unless Beholder took issue with my Alexander Scriabin sig that I changed just today i doubt that

i really do hope he gets back to me on this. I had no idea so many people were following the more controversial topics I've covered intermittently. kinda figured most of yall would have decided to shut me out by now lol

Comment

I take issue with the decision to give this retardation a lengthy rebuttal. Like I've gotten to a point where I pick-and-choose my battles.

Comment

well i havent said anything at all pertaining to music yet lol so unless Beholder took issue with my Alexander Scriabin sig that I changed just today i doubt that

i really do hope he gets back to me on this. I had no idea so many people were following the more controversial topics I've covered intermittently. kinda figured most of yall would have decided to shut me out by now lol
                      i think he did get back to you

Comment

Originally posted by Beholder View Post

what happened man?
                        Gonna need you to be a bit more specific, dude, lol. Alot has happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post
                          I take issue with the decision to give this retardation a lengthy rebuttal. Like I've gotten to a point where I pick-and-choose my battles.
                          Well, OP has decided his own arguments are no good because I shred them through the simplest scrutiny, so he's now latching onto Youtubers(lol) to make his arguments for him. Can't just let him get away with it like that tbh

Also I do enjoy the sport in general and there's rarely ever anything going on here that I feel interested in commenting on

Comment

spread that pink white asshole and brace for impact.

Comment

I didn't just say "nu-uh". Lol. Nor did I change arguments, I've been explaining to you everything that I said previous and you've been doing your usual routine of shitting yourself and smearing it on the walls until you go so insane that you can't tell right from left.

Ok. So you point to one proponent that Lauren didn't even link to and from this construct a strawman. Yet again 666 has failed to produce anything of actual relevance how utterly shocking, will he get it right eventually tune in next time on DBZ
                              You're telling me what I just told you. Are you even trying at this point?

This really has nothing to do with Lauren. It's an obvious fact. You just have to do the math. If someone has Nazi symbols then it's reasonable to conclude they don't like Jews or at very least care about the holocaust.

Comment

Congrats #83.6666666667 You've triggered a Helly. A few things to note. He is Mexican and lives in Mexico!

While you are there trying to figure out why would he of his origin and country even support/defend White Nationalists ideals and fears -- don't bother! This is a square trying to fit in a circle situation aka Helly believing/wish he was white.

Furthermore more do not bring up Vegans. He claims slaughterhouses are in equal parts evil to the Holocaust! So enjoy that.

Beholder That explains a few things about him but not all.

Comment

Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post

You're telling me what I just told you. Are you even trying at this point?

This really has nothing to do with Lauren. It's an obvious fact. You just have to do the math. If someone has Nazi symbols then it's reasonable to conclude they don't like Jews or at very least care about the holocaust.
                                  No. I'm not trying at all. You're far too lazy and stupid for me to ever have to try. All I do is educate you on some very simple things that you fail to grasp the first time because you are literally autistic and can't follow a train of thought for longer than a sentence.

Yea because Lauren totally has that imagery somewhere huh, I bet you could enter a search term into google and come up with like a few dozen results on the first two pages proving you at least half-right or blogs pointing to some shitposting that demonstrate that Lauren is at least an edgy shitlord, I bet entering "lauren southern jews" is bound to expose at least a degree of anti-semitism, oh wait uh oh oh no oh gee oh gosh thats actually not what shows up at all is it mr 666

wanna know what does show up? you lazy, stupid, no-argument-having, non-contributing resource sponge whose incoming presence is heralded by a cacophony of laughter from all the village people

Last edited by Helly; September 13th, 2017, 08:52 PM.

Comment

No. I'm not trying at all. You're far too lazy and stupid for me to ever have to try. All I do is educate you on some very simple things that you fail to grasp the first time because you are literally autistic and can't follow a train of thought for longer than a sentence.

Yea because Lauren totally has that imagery somewhere huh, I bet you could enter a search term into google and come up with like a few dozen results on the first two pages proving you at least half-right or blogs pointing to some shitposting that demonstrate that Lauren is at least an edgy shitlord, I bet entering "lauren southern jews" is bound to expose at least a degree of anti-semitism, oh wait uh oh oh no oh gee oh gosh thats actually not what shows up at all is it mr 666

wanna know what does show up? you lazy, stupid, no-argument-having, non-contributing resource sponge whose incoming presence is heralded by a cacophony of laughter from all the village people

What you said had nothing to do with anything. You literally had to create a new argument that had nothing to do with the discussion had by the video creator or me. You must be desperate to win by derailing the conversation.

That is called a comparison. Do I have to stress anymore how you can't understand simple points?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                    Auto-Saved
                                    x
                                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                                    Working...
                                    X