• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!!!WHITE GENOCIDE!!!!!

Coming to a white town near you.

imagine being this butthurt
    Magikarp was here, Doctor. is a faggot

Comment

Can we get a ok, eggplant, and thumbs up emoji. It has no real significant message. I just like using them in a totally random context. Like when I wear a MAGA hat I like to make the ok sign because everything is just okay.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor. View Post
        imagine being this butthurt
        I simply can't. My psychologist says I have empathy deficiency. Use lube next time.

Comment

Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post
          Can we get a ok, eggplant, and thumbs up emoji. It has no real significant message. I just like using them in a totally random context. Like when I wear a MAGA hat I like to make the ok sign because everything is just okay.
          *Sigh.*

See, this is exactly why "The left thinks everything is racist" ever became any sort of thing, lol.

Comment

I simply can't. My psychologist says I have empathy deficiency. Use lube next time.
            Imagine being this stupid
            Magikarp was here, Doctor. is a faggot

Comment

That's a lot of hard work for me...

Comment

Let's get started.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabum Alal View Post
                  Let's get started.
                  You guys are gonna spare me, right? I mean, I'm pretty cool and all.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

You guys are gonna spare me, right? I mean, I'm pretty cool and all.
                    Are you over 5% Native?

Comment

something...something [helicopter noises]

Comment

Are you over 5% Native?
                        Probably closer to 10 or 15% tbh

Comment

Manifest Destiny 2: Brown People Boogaloo?

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

Probably closer to 10 or 15% tbh
                            That'll buy you an extra 10 years.

Comment

That'll buy you an extra 10 years.
                              Thank you, gracious masters.

Comment

just listened to the full vid tonight, and this is quite possibly even more vacuous than the Contrapoints vid. Shaun starts off in the first quarter or so throwing out tons of red herrings and doesn't really get to the meat of what Lauren says until well past the halfway mark, at which point he resorts to either normalizing or downplaying the situation in Europe, and then engages in wishy-washy "race is just a skin color" rhetoric common amongst Western chauvinists who think cultural and national identity are 100% capable of passing from person to person of any creed or background. Afterwards he likens the current trends in radical Islamic terrorism to the terrorism done by the Irish Republican Army, ignoring the fact that the original IRA's goal was simply to free Ireland from the Brits and not to bring Shariah law to the entire world. Moreover, the IRA's actions were not without backlash, and the prominent organization from The Troubles era was very different from many of its other incarnations.

Let's start off with the attempts at normalizing and downplaying the situation first....Shaun 'attacks' the idea of whites becoming a minority in European countries by suggesting that the native population going down to 49% is somehow not a big deal. This is only something you'd hear him say about white countries, of course. If we were to take Mexico and displace 51% of its inhabitants with non-Hispanic whites, only then would it become an actual problem in his eyes because hey those people have culture and hey that would be imperialism. It is the oldest double-think tactic in the radical left's arsenal, it has been addressed numerous times and they have been exposed for this double-standard numerous times.

Moving on, Shaun also proceeds to ignore the phenomenon of white flight. It's quite obvious why, of course; it makes everything he believes in completely implode on itself through a series of almost chain-like inferences and implications. "White flight" is what occurs when a visible minority group starts taking up a considerable portion of what was a majority white area. The neighbourhood starts to change, whites no longer feel at home, the whites leave and then you have a black or hispanic neighbourhood. This phenomenon will accelerate the rate at which whites will be displaced, since you not only have to factor in birth and death rates but also people simply moving out of an area because they no longer feel at home.

More recently, we are also starting to see instances of "Black flight" in places like California where the Hispanic population has rapidly exploded in numbers and displaced blacks from their homes, from their jobs, and from positions of government via the power of the larger Hispanic vote.

And what does this mean for multiculturalists like Shaun? It means reality has come knocking. It means that cultural identity is not a commodity that can simply be replaced by the white man's whim. It means that whites and blacks have taken a look around their neighbourhoods, found it to no longer reflect who they are, and then moved elsewhere to be with their people.

It means that deep down most people already are, in a way, ethnonationalists.

And really, that's pretty much the final nail in the coffin for multiculturalists and Western chauvinism. This singular point and all the relevant data from professors both liberal and conservative is the proof that multiculturalism does not work and probably never will. Self-segragation on Canadian college campuses, Robert D Putnam's landmark study that found multiculturalism destroys trust and makes everyone more reclusive, and just the observable divides that are constantly occuring all across the States and Europe, these are all ample evidence that this experiment has failed and people like Shaun have not a single leg to stand on, but I'll address his other points for the hell of it.

In response to the outrage sparked by Islamic extremism, Shaun makes comparisons to the IRA and "The Troubles", a very common tactic among white ISIS apologists. In doing so, he seemingly conflates the provisional IRA with all of the various far smaller splintered groups, and also ignores that the IRA largely dissolved and respectfully disarmed itself in 2005 after an agreement was reached between the Brits and Ireland. So, what exactly is Shaun saying here? That all of Europe should convert to Islam and embrace Sharia law to quell the rage of the Islamic State? Because that is their express purpose, is to bring Islam to the entire world. I'm sure the gays and trannies would quite appreciate that, I'm sure the women won't mind living under a truly patriarchal society, I'm sure you'll all enjoy your strictly halal diets and hey by the way don't forget to take your dogs out behind the shed and give them the Old Yeller treatment since they are unclean animals.

All in all, another shoddy piece of work. People should put up with race riots, terrorism, and general civil unrest because loldiversity. People like Shaun, who say things like "you probably won't even be alive to see the worst of it happen", they will throw a complete hissyfit when confronted by climate change deniers or people who are similarly apathetic towards the issue.

"Don't you care about what mess you will leave behind for the children?! Think of the children!!"

Why? I don't have kids nor do I plan on it lol.

"But the human species!!"

Oh they'll be fine. The corporate elite are sure to be at work on something that will let them continue living in luxury whilst the peasants choke to death on poisonous gas save at their whim. Thus does the human race live on...!!

"but-"

Nope! I'm a part of the human race! My identity is human, we are all human, we all relate to each other, fuck the health and well-being of the common man, if the human race prospers then that is all that matters!
                                Originally posted by #83.6666666667;n448728

You won this battle but I won the war, Helly.

Comment

You've been working on this since the 9th and this is the best you can do?

Comment

good rebuttal

Comment

He's not on all the time to see, let alone address, whatever topic you decide to make, Mr. Communist.

Comment

what snap said and what rca said
                                        Originally posted by #83.6666666667;n448728

You won this battle but I won the war, Helly.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                        Auto-Saved
                                        x
                                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                                        Working...
                                        X