Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Z fans hangout thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Tenryuunaito View Post
    I've genuinely lost all the passion I had for it a few years ago.
    oh so like you do with literally everything you ever dickride?

    Comment


      Originally posted by Tenryuunaito View Post
      Goku's an idiot in Super whereas Deku isn't.

      I hope the DBS movie is being written by Tez and Blitzkrieg so it doesn't get impressive feats.
      I should write it. I'll make sure that all the characters involved never exceed human level in power.

      Avoiding the light touch of a fly should be the ultimate challenge in the new movie, TBH.

      Originally posted by #83.6666666667
      2/3 of the population was Protestants, 1/3 was Catholic ... Therefore, the majority was Protestant and most were Catholic ...

      Comment


      If I was writing the new DB Super movie, I would have Vegeta, Hit and Jiren job to the new saiyan so Goku has to use MUI to beat him.


      " The work of the gods is over. "

      Comment


        Originally posted by Doctor. View Post
        oh so like you do with literally everything you ever dickride?
        Hasn't happened with OP or BoJack Horseman, so fuck you.

        Comment


          Originally posted by Tenryuunaito View Post

          Hasn't happened with OP or BoJack Horseman, so fuck you.
          yet

          OP has slowly been going downhill since Marineford, so it'll reach a point where it just gets shit and BJ is a western show, which means it'll stop being funny (lol) eventually and get dragged out till the point of annoyance like the simpsons and family guy

          Comment


            I should team up with Doc.

            phob would probably rate the movie 8.8/10.

            Comment


              Originally posted by Beholder View Post
              I should team up with Doc.

              phob would probably rate the movie 8.8/10.
              just make goku beat zeno and blow up the multiverse

              oh and then bring superman and goku one shots him

              Comment


                Originally posted by Doctor. View Post

                yet

                OP has slowly been going downhill since Marineford, so it'll reach a point where it just gets shit and BJ is a western show, which means it'll stop being funny (lol) eventually and get dragged out till the point of annoyance like the simpsons and family guy
                Garbage opinions are garbage.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Beholder View Post
                  I should team up with Doc.

                  phob would probably rate the movie 8.8/10.
                  does phob even watch gay porn

                  Comment


                    >db heroes anime announced

                    ayy lmao, feats

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Doctor. View Post
                      which means it'll stop being funny (lol) eventually and get dragged out till the point of annoyance like the simpsons and family guy
                      and rick and morty
                      Flipper - Falling

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Zydeco Honeycup View Post

                        and rick and morty
                        was never funny

                        maybe got a chuckle out of me once

                        ideas were cool but pretty standard sci-fi stuff

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Zydeco Honeycup View Post

                          and rick and morty
                          To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty

                          Comment


                            let's talk about the important stuff

                            how something as retarded as a DB Heroes anime will STILL somehow be more creatively interesting than Super

                            Comment


                              When will we all admit that fanfiction like Multiverse is better than what the canon had been offering lately?

                              Comment


                                it'll never end now
                                Flipper - Falling

                                Comment


                                  Originally posted by Doctor. View Post
                                  let's talk about the important stuff

                                  how something as retarded as a DB Heroes anime will STILL somehow be more creatively interesting than Super
                                  but those 30 second clips were always better than the original manga

                                  Comment


                                    Originally posted by Doctor. View Post
                                    >db heroes anime announced

                                    ayy lmao, feats
                                    Wait are you serious?
                                    Originally posted by Tenryuunaito View Post
                                    When will we all admit that fanfiction like Multiverse is better than what the canon had been offering lately?
                                    Super>>>>>>>>>Multiverse due to the fact that Super has Zamasu.
                                    Last edited by Darkseeker1379; May 18th, 2018, 12:21 AM.


                                    " The work of the gods is over. "

                                    Comment


                                      Originally posted by Doctor. View Post
                                      >db heroes anime announced
                                      feats
                                      ;3

                                      Comment


                                        Originally posted by Darkseeker1379 View Post

                                        Wait are you serious?

                                        Super>>>>>>>>>Multiverse due to the fact that Super has Zamasu.
                                        The other has Zen Buu.

                                        Comment

                                        Working...
                                        X