Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Z fans hangout thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Zemoco View Post

    Now, who is watching the show of the season, Legend of Galactic Heroes?
    >watching that fujo-bait instead of the original OVA


    Persona 5 (When the game comes out on PC...)
    I have some bad news...

    Comment


      https://mobile.twitter.com/TheCarly_...82467775754241

      lmao, Saffron where can I buy one of these

      Comment


        Louay so my man when will you cash in on dat refugee status and go cuck Germany or Sweden

        Comment


          Originally posted by Doctor. View Post
          Louay so my man when will you cash in on dat refugee status and go cuck Germany or Sweden
          >Germanistan and CUCKden
          hahahahaha no

          Comment


            Originally posted by Louay View Post

            >Germanistan and CUCKden
            hahahahaha no
            Where r u goin' den, unless yer stayin' put?

            (Don't swim to 'Murica, you'll get shot have to deal with Trump's shtuff on a daily basis).
            Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; April 15th, 2018, 01:14 PM.

            Originally posted by #83.6666666667
            2/3 of the population was Protestants, 1/3 was Catholic ... Therefore, the majority was Protestant and most were Catholic ...

            Comment


              Originally posted by Doctor. View Post
              have you tried googling for a do-it-yourself guide

              Comment


                Originally posted by Saffron View Post
                have you tried googling for a do-it-yourself guide
                you're the stupid rice-eating chink who left his country to set up some silly cheap-as-fuck shop where everything breaks after a week and there's no insurance

                so tell me how your stupid country works already

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Doctor. View Post

                  you're the stupid rice-eating chink who left his country to set up some silly cheap-as-fuck shop where everything breaks after a week and there's no insurance
                  who makes shitty knockoffs and who is dumb enough to buy them again

                  so tell me how your stupid country works already
                  first your country needs a billion people, preferably by assimilating surrounding populations to the point that they completely lose their cultural/ethnic identity and consider themselves portuguese
                  after that i can tell u step 2

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Saffron View Post
                    first your country needs a billion people, preferably by assimilating surrounding populations to the point that they completely lose their cultural/ethnic identity and consider themselves portuguese
                    i gotchu fam


                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Doctor. View Post

                      i gotchu fam

                      ok step 0.5 change them all to the flag of portugal

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Louay View Post

                        >Germanistan and CUCKden
                        hahahahaha no
                        when will u crash in finland and then cry about the harsh enviroment and leave back?

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Saffron View Post

                          ok step 0.5 change them all to the flag of portugal
                          ok how about a compromise
                          you teach me and i'll teach you, because my heart's so true

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Doctor. View Post

                            ok how about a compromise
                            you teach me and i'll teach you, because my heart's so true
                            arent u a little old to be playing Pokemon young fag

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Saffron View Post
                              arent u a little old to be playing Pokemon young fag
                              >has a DBZ set
                              >calls me a kid

                              nice bait

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Doctor. View Post

                                >has a DBZ set
                                >calls me a kid

                                nice bait
                                >mahou shoujo set
                                speaks for itself honestly

                                Comment


                                  Originally posted by Saffron View Post
                                  >mahou shoujo set
                                  speaks for itself honestly
                                  I have exquisite taste

                                  Comment


                                    Originally posted by Doctor. View Post

                                    I have exquisite taste
                                    who won the worst taste 2016 award again

                                    Comment


                                      Originally posted by Doctor. View Post
                                      had a test today and when i finished i calculated the grade on the paper sheet with a pencil and forgot to erase it when i handed the test in

                                      am i autistic

                                      Saffron am i autistic, mathman
                                      to answer this question i used to calculate change in my head in 1-2 seconds and tell it to the cashier when i was 8 or 9 before i realized i was being an annoying lil shit
                                      get on my level fgt

                                      Comment


                                        Originally posted by Louay View Post

                                        >watching that fujo-bait instead of the original OVA




                                        I have some bad news...
                                        it will eventually I'd say. I would even say this year.

                                        Comment


                                          doc's so cute when he tries to act like a big manly man <3

                                          Comment

                                          Working...
                                          X