Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Z fans hangout thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    He's done something similar before. He's stopped Hit with "the force of his glare".
    "I am many things, Kal-El. But here, I am God." -Darkseid

    I have fouled Paradise beyond repair and broken in the mire the shining cities of the Gods! I have won! Is this vanity? Then I will remake the entire universe in the image of my soul...And when at last I turn to look upon the eternal desolation I have wrought...I will see Darkseid, as in a mirror....and know what fear is.

    -Darkseid

    Comment


      i got hacked

      Comment


        Jiren's backstory was so underwhelming. Though the fact that they were so vague about this " evil person" most likely means that it was someone we know.

        Also, Jiren has been hit hard with the Idiot Ball. It's so artificial that it just makes the fight seem stupid. If he is so strong, why doesn't he ring them out in like two seconds? At least Frieza and 17 should be out of this tournament, but for some reason, he seems to never ring anyone out.

        Tbh, a good ending to the tournament would be Goku and co. accidentally kill Jiren.



        Comment


          Originally posted by Zemoco View Post
          Jiren's backstory was so underwhelming. Though the fact that they were so vague about this " evil person" most likely means that it was someone we know.

          Also, Jiren has been hit hard with the Idiot Ball. It's so artificial that it just makes the fight seem stupid. If he is so strong, why doesn't he ring them out in like two seconds? At least Frieza and 17 should be out of this tournament, but for some reason, he seems to never ring anyone out.

          Tbh, a good ending to the tournament would be Goku and co. accidentally kill Jiren.


          Jiren already did try to ring them all out. Android 17 just took one for the team so that wouldn't happen.


          " The work of the gods is over. "

          Comment


            Is this hinting towards the next arc in DB Super after its hiatus? It shows Future Trunks in jail most likely for his crimes for messing with time.


            " The work of the gods is over. "

            Comment


              Your post is dumb for the following two reasons:

              1. It's been confirmed that Super is ending, so throw out any idea that it's just going on a hiatus. If DB returns, it will probably be with a brand new series.

              2. That footage is for a fucking game, not for Super. Did you actually pay attention to the video?

              Comment


                Originally posted by Tenryuunaito View Post
                Your post is dumb for the following two reasons:

                1. It's been confirmed that Super is ending, so throw out any idea that it's just going on a hiatus. If DB returns, it will probably be with a brand new series.

                2. That footage is for a fucking game, not for Super. Did you actually pay attention to the video?
                1. Last time I checked, it was stated to be going on an indefinite hiatus.

                2. DB Heroes has spoiled/confirmed some things that show up in DB Super later on like Merged Zamasu and Aniraza.


                " The work of the gods is over. "

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Darkseeker1379 View Post

                  1. Last time I checked, it was stated to be going on an indefinite hiatus.

                  2. DB Heroes has spoiled/confirmed some things that show up in DB Super later on like Merged Zamasu and Aniraza.
                  And I'm telling you it's not a hiatus. It was stated that there are no plans as of yet to make another series.

                  Well, I hope it doesn't happen, cause I don't want to see Future Trunks again.

                  Comment



                    Comment


                      THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

                      Comment


                        >Goku stole Gohan's Blanco meme.
                        >Bardock and Broly are confirmed for DBFZ.

                        This franchise keeps sinking further and further into quickshit.

                        Comment


                          They literally canonized Blanco and Toriyama literally just recolored his own SSG illustration from BoG

                          This is glorious

                          Comment


                            Yeah, like, why did they even use the SSG illustration from BOG when Ultra Instinct Goku isn't even skinny?

                            Consistency is all we ask for, Toeiyammer.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Tenryuunaito View Post
                              Yeah, like, why did they even use the SSG illustration from BOG when Ultra Instinct Goku isn't even skinny?

                              Consistency is all we ask for, Toeiyammer.
                              100% sure that black-haired UI isn't even Yammer's idea and that was Toei's only thing to try to give this shit arc something interesting. Considering the fact that there's no Toriyama illustration for the black-haired one, I'm sure it's Toei's idea and the white-haired one is what Goku should have got from the start (and will probably get in the mango)

                              basically yammer doesn't give a shit rofl

                              Comment


                                Can't wait for Mad Black Anime to make a video about this.

                                Comment


                                  Fanfiction... LITERALLY FANFICTION

                                  Comment


                                    Originally posted by Louay View Post
                                    Fanfiction... LITERALLY FANFICTION
                                    GOKU BLANCO

                                    Comment


                                      How can anyone even hope to compete with this man.
                                      Fred Neil - The Dolphins (Live)

                                      Comment


                                        Wow. I'm shocked. I figured Mastered UI would be just how UI Goku normally looked but with a red aura surrounding the blue one to signify he can attack and defend instinctively.

                                        Well one thing's for sure. The guys who created Gohan Blanco are mad as fuck right now lol.


                                        " The work of the gods is over. "

                                        Comment


                                          Originally posted by Zydeco Honeycup View Post
                                          How can anyone even hope to compete with this man.
                                          the man with the plan

                                          Fred Neil - The Dolphins (Live)

                                          Comment

                                          Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                          Auto-Saved
                                          x
                                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                          x

                                          Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

                                          Registration Image Refresh Image
                                          Working...
                                          X