Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Z fans hangout thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Beholder View Post
    Lahar save us
    Go away

    Comment


    • Beholder
      Beholder commented
      Editing a comment
      hey lover

  • Originally posted by Oneiros View Post


    Be truthful now... Do you guys, like, get paid to be as homosexual, mentally disabled, and sanctimonious as possible?
    Ask Cid.

    Comment


    • Anyone else think instead of a Golden form, Frost should one day unlock the form Cooler had? Not only would it make him look extremely badass, but it'd make him different from Frieza.


      " The work of the gods is over. "

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Darkseeker1379 View Post
        Anyone else think instead of a Golden form, Frost should one day unlock the form Cooler had? Not only would it make him look extremely badass, but it'd make him different from Frieza.
        >Delusional enough to believe that Frost would be wished back to life along with U6 through the Super Dragon Balls.

        This is why we all laugh at your opinions on Dragon Ball.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Tenryuunaito View Post

          >Delusional enough to believe that Frost would be wished back to life along with U6 through the Super Dragon Balls.

          This is why we all laugh at your opinions on Dragon Ball.
          Hey if I were writing the ToP, you wouldn't be laughing at how good it'd be.


          " The work of the gods is over. "

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Darkseeker1379 View Post

            Hey if I were writing the ToP, you wouldn't be laughing at how good it'd be.
            Your version of the ToP would be so monumentally horrendous that Naruto and Bleach's worst arcs would shine like gold in comparison. No one wants Cabba as the protagonist of this arc.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Tenryuunaito View Post

              Your version of the ToP would be so monumentally horrendous that Naruto and Bleach's worst arcs would shine like gold in comparison. No one wants Cabba as the protagonist of this arc.
              Lol. Hey I like Cabba, but I would't want him to be the protagonist. If anything, I'd have him and Caulifla both be eliminated by Frieza, but have them both down fighting as SS2.


              " The work of the gods is over. "

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Tenryuunaito View Post

                Your version of the ToP would be so monumentally horrendous that Naruto and Bleach's worst arcs would shine like gold in comparison. No one wants Cabba as the protagonist of this arc.
                my version would be GOAT because Black would win
                Originally posted by #83.6666666667 ;n457904
                Most of the German population is Catholic, but the majority is Protestants.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Doctor. View Post

                  my version would be GOAT because Black would win
                  What would you have him wish for?


                  " The work of the gods is over. "

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Darkseeker1379 View Post

                    What would you have him wish for?
                    erase all ningen duh
                    Originally posted by #83.6666666667 ;n457904
                    Most of the German population is Catholic, but the majority is Protestants.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Darkseeker1379 View Post
                      Anyone else think instead of a Golden form, Frost should one day unlock the form Cooler had? Not only would it make him look extremely badass, but it'd make him different from Frieza.
                      > Frost

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Doctor. View Post
                        erase all ningen duh
                        But he did that already. If anything, his wish should be to become more powerful than Zeno and the Grand Priest.


                        " The work of the gods is over. "

                        Comment


                        • Anyone else feel like the next major step is to reveal Zeno has parents and they have to have his universes battle theirs for some dumb reason?

                          I mean where can you really go at this point where you have basically all the universes top dogs used up

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by A New Soul View Post
                            Anyone else feel like the next major step is to reveal Zeno has parents and they have to have his universes battle theirs for some dumb reason?

                            I mean where can you really go at this point where you have basically all the universes top dogs used up
                            pretty easy

                            Somebody manipulates the zenos, lets say, frieza.

                            Either to his control(which would be probably hard with the GP being there) or most likely to kill each other.

                            After that we have the walking talking plot devices out of the picture, thus we can have some big baddy out there.

                            Grand priest trains Goku and Vegeta... they get UI master level 72.

                            And obv, u7 wins the tournament and wishes every universe restored or some shit like that and maybe the universes get together.


                            Then we see all out war with each universes fighters fighting against the big evil( so yes, we still wont get rid of the shitters aka u6 sayians)
                            Last edited by Beholder; November 21st, 2017, 06:51 PM.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by A New Soul View Post
                              Anyone else feel like the next major step is to reveal Zeno has parents and they have to have his universes battle theirs for some dumb reason?

                              I mean where can you really go at this point where you have basically all the universes top dogs used up
                              Well they could reveal that the Grand Priest is the real Omni King. He is the father of all the Angels and he's the one who's constantly running things. Zeno seems more like a powerful figure head than a true leader.

                              There's that and the fact that there will most likely be arcs dealing with the 4 universes that were exempt from the ToP and you know one of them has a warrior who's stronger than Jiren. Also in the manga, it was mentioned in the Future Trunks Arc that the first time machine was created by an ancient humanlike civilization in Universe 12 so we will definitely get an arc dealing with that in the future. It might end up being the next arc.


                              " The work of the gods is over. "

                              Comment


                              • What about the erased/destroyed universes? 13 ~ 18.
                                Isn't there a single vengeful GoD who could come up with a plan or something? Outsmart Zeno at least.
                                They could also do something involving the exempt universes, U12 has the very first time machine or some shit, and Geene kinda looks like a character you'd see in OG DB or DBGT, either as one of Piccolo Daimao's "demons" or as a Shadow Dragon.

                                Anyway, the U6 saiyans should develop some muscles after the U7 saiyans train them (if they do).
                                Fucking taenia solium stick noodle ass twigs. Super Kefla and Controlled Kale are the only ones who look like actual saiyans, not the average RPG skeleton.

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by SyckJack View Post
                                  What about the erased/destroyed universes? 13 ~ 18.
                                  Isn't there a single vengeful GoD who could come up with a plan or something? Outsmart Zeno at least.
                                  They could also do something involving the exempt universes, U12 has the very first time machine or some shit, and Geene kinda looks like a character you'd see in OG DB or DBGT, either as one of Piccolo Daimao's "demons" or as a Shadow Dragon.

                                  Anyway, the U6 saiyans should develop some muscles after the U7 saiyans train them (if they do).
                                  Fucking taenia solium stick noodle ass twigs. Super Kefla and Controlled Kale are the only ones who look like actual saiyans, not the average RPG skeleton.
                                  Caulifla I can give her a pass on being that skinny. But Cabba? Hell no. He needs some milk and a goddamn BBQ dinner. He also needs to go to the fucking gym and drink a protein shake after that.


                                  " The work of the gods is over. "

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by Doctor. View Post

                                    my version would be GOAT because Black would win
                                    Black's essence is that of a God, so he wouldn't be allowed to participate.

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by Darkseeker1379 View Post

                                      Caulifla I can give her a pass on being that skinny. But Cabba? Hell no. He needs some milk and a goddamn BBQ dinner. He also needs to go to the fucking gym and drink a protein shake after that.
                                      Try not to fap too hard at this:

                                      Comment


                                      • You guys should try talking to girls

                                        Comment

                                        Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                        Auto-Saved
                                        x
                                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                        x

                                        Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

                                        Registration Image Refresh Image
                                        Working...
                                        X