Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The racism, sexism, salacity, homophobia, and homosexuality in this thread displeases me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phobetor View Post
      The racism, sexism, salacity, homophobia, and homosexuality in this thread displeases me.
      still takin ur tiem on his short esay?

Originally posted by Doctor.
      Darkseeker is black and handsome and probably has a big dick

you're white, since you hate the negro man and you're not smart enough to be asian, have a small dick and you're ugly, probably fat too

Comment

• Phobetor
        Phobetor commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh, dear... I completely forgot about that yesterday; things have been a bit hectic. My deepest apologies!

I will provide a few thoughts as soon as I can tomorrow, though I fear I don't have much of value to add. :}

• Will hurricane Irma ever recover

Comment

• Originally posted by Phobetor View Post
        The racism, sexism, salacity, homophobia, and homosexuality in this thread displeases me.
        It saddens me too. I always thought we lived in a more tolerant world.

Comment

• These hurricanes are forming because Goku is transforming into a Super Saiyan 3.

" The work of the gods is over. "

Comment

• So what's the more likely theory? The Grand Priest being evil or the Grand Priest being the true Omni King that's the true god of DB?

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkseeker1379 View Post
              So what's the more likely theory? The Grand Priest being evil or the Grand Priest being the true Omni King that's the true god of DB?
              Monaka being the real Omni-King.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tenryuunaito View Post

Monaka being the real Omni-King.
                Lol.

Monaka's nipples are Xenoverse Level.

Comment

• Not going to lie I fuck with super. Future trunks arc is probably the best arc in db period.

Comment

• Originally posted by 40 acres View Post
                    Not going to lie I fuck with super. Future trunks arc is probably the best arc in db period.
                    shit taste

Comment

Not going to lie I fuck with super. Future trunks arc is probably the best arc in db period.
                      Goku Black the GOAT
                      Magikarp was here, Doctor. is a faggot

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor. View Post

Goku Black the GOAT
                        Him and future Trunks. Future trunks makes for a way better protagonist than Goku. Give that man a series.

Comment

You've got to be kidding me.

Comment

• better than a majority if not all of Super, probably.

Flipper Blues (Live)

Comment

• It's not better than the current arc, which isn't even over yet.

Comment

It's not better than the current arc, which isn't even over yet.
                                Dude the Future Trunks Arc beats out the Universe Survival Arc by leaps. At least for now. The Goku vs Jiren fight could change that and whatever plot twist is supposed to happen.
                                Last edited by Darkseeker1379; September 13th, 2017, 11:34 AM.

Comment

• it's pathetic how you have to wait for a single fight out of an entire battle royale to make it all feel worth it somehow.

Flipper Blues (Live)

Comment

• Originally posted by Zydeco Honeycup View Post
                                    it's pathetic how you have to wait for a single fight out of an entire battle royale to make it all feel worth it somehow.
                                    I know right? Well we still have battles like Gohan vs Frieza and Frost, Piccolo vs U6 Namekians, and eventually Hit vs Jiren to look forward to.

Though I am a little mad we're getting Goku vs Jiren before we get those fights. I was hoping we'd at least get a rematch between Goku and Toppo before Goku fights Jiren.

Comment

It's not better than the current arc, which isn't even over yet.
                                      Yeah, stop sucking dicks please
                                      Magikarp was here, Doctor. is a faggot

Comment

• who gives a fuck about toppo

just throw that old fat fuck out of the ring and end this tournament

Comment

Working...
                                        X