X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Helly View Post
    the shit is coming bros

helly the genius god oh my god bros

i dont have the same disarming innocence in my compositions anymore, i think ive lost that for good unfortunately, but the grittiness i have obtained provides something that might be even more powerful idk though. Really eager to get these pieces to a more presentable stage

There's one in particular I'm really excited for, so much so that in addition to its symphonic version Ive also been making it into the most monstrous hip-hop track I've put together yet. Its so haunting....I started working on it at an aunts house when I was borrowing her internet...It made her cry :'( And I am 10000000000000000000000% sure nothing even remotely like it has ever been produced in hip-hop.....

this will be.....ONE of the holy grails of helly the genius-god :]

glhf ey plug my soundcloud when u win
    Hypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehype

Comment

Lil Pump still >>>>>>>>>>>>
      Originally posted by Wade;n484984
      As Bill Cosby once said, "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."

Comment

Originally posted by Max View Post
        Lil Pump still >>>>>>>>>>>>
        ill eat ur lungs..............................

Comment

Just graduated from my college with two associate degrees in applied science and a GPA of 3.96. (Would have been a 4.0, but I've had a lot of problems over the last two weeks that caused me to miss three days and an exam in Algebra, so I ended up with an 87 in that class.)

Where my college boys at? RussianCoffeeAddict Gawayn OrganizationXV Hype me up, brothers! Then one of you has to surpass me. Who's it gonna be?

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post
            Just graduated from my college with two associate degrees in applied science and a GPA of 3.96. (Would have been a 4.0, but I've had a lot of problems over the last two weeks that caused me to miss three days and an exam in Algebra, so I ended up with an 87 in that class.)

Where my college boys at? RussianCoffeeAddict Gawayn OrganizationXV Hype me up, brothers! Then one of you has to surpass me. Who's it gonna be?
            I'll surpass you for my next 2 years. I'll make sure of it.

I'm determined.

Good job, tho. Didn't you apparently arrange for a job once you were done, too...?

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

I'll surpass you for my next 2 years. I'll make sure of it.

I'm determined.

Good job, tho. Didn't you apparently arrange for a job once you were done, too...?
              I was going to get a recommendation from my teacher and work at Kronospan, but I learned they do a "swing shift" like Honda does. Work 7 days on first shift, then you're off for 7 days. Then you work 7 days on second shift and off for 7 days again, and finally, you work 7 days on third shift and you're off another 7 days. I can't do that because I have to have a stable schedule for my son. Instead, I've applied at Lockheed Martin and I'm going to apply at Elbits and see if I can get somewhere with them.

Next summer I'm starting an internship at Marshall Spaceflight Center in Huntsville, AL. That'll happen in summer 2019 and again in summer 2020. From there, I hope to apply for and gain entrance into NASA's Pathways program. I'd work for them as an intern again, but get paid this time. And they'll also pay for me to transfer to the University of Alabama in Huntsville, where I'm going to get BA in Aerospace Engineering, with a specialization in Astronautics.

Comment

I was going to get a recommendation from my teacher and work at Kronospan, but I learned they do a "swing shift" like Honda does. Work 7 days on first shift, then you're off for 7 days. Then you work 7 days on second shift and off for 7 days again, and finally, you work 7 days on third shift and you're off another 7 days. I can't do that because I have to have a stable schedule for my son. Instead, I've applied at Lockheed Martin and I'm going to apply at Elbits and see if I can get somewhere with them.

Next summer I'm starting an internship at Marshall Spaceflight Center in Huntsville, AL. That'll happen in summer 2019 and again in summer 2020. From there, I hope to apply for and gain entrance into NASA's Pathways program. I'd work for them as an intern again, but get paid this time. And they'll also pay for me to transfer to the University of Alabama in Huntsville, where I'm going to get BA in Aerospace Engineering, with a specialization in Astronautics.
                Damn, you got some good plans going.

How rich do you expect to be...?

Comment

Damn, you got some good plans going.

How rich do you expect to be...?
                  Lockheed Martin will start me around $60,000 a year, Elbits is around $50,000.

If I get to in as an Aerospace Engineer at NASA, I'm probably looking at $90,000 or so starting out.

Comment

Lockheed Martin will start me around $60,000 a year, Elbits is around $50,000.

If I get to in as an Aerospace Engineer at NASA, I'm probably looking at $90,000 or so starting out.
                    Damn. You've done good. Congratulations.

I didn't do quite as well as I wanted for my last year, part of it was because I kept underestimating the time I needed to put in, but some of it was just not using the resources I was given. But I'm planning on not doing that this time around, and besides, I still got invited to a uni and managed to get in, so that's behind me.

As long as I do great here, that's all that matters.

I'm gonna try and go for an internship when I can. I'm considering going for a masters, but I'm not fully decided on that yet. I'd be ahead, that's for sure. 6 years instead of 8, and it'd probably be a more fulfilling university experience, because otherwise, it'd just be 2 years, and I like living on on-campus.
                    Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; August 10th, 2018, 12:28 AM.

Comment

Damn. You've done good. Congratulations.

I didn't do quite as well as I wanted for my last year, part of it was because I kept underestimating the time I needed to put in, but some of it was just not using the resources I was given. But I'm planning on not doing that this time around, and besides, I still got invited to a college and managed to get in, so that's behind me.

As long as I do great here, it's all that matters.

I'm gonna try and go for an internship. I'm considering going for a masters, but I'm not fully decided on that yet. I'd be ahead, that's for sure. 6 years instead of 8, and it'd probably be a more fulfilling university experience.
                      I don't really want to stop at the engineer level. I like the engineering aspects, but honestly, my dream is in astronomy. So I'm hoping to eventually get degrees in astronomy and astrophysics at some point, might give me the kind of insight to be a chief designer on a big NASA telescope project, like a replacement for the JWST 30 years from now or something. Or maybe be on the design and engineering teams for the program that sends a probe to the Alpha Centauri system. I've got dreams, man.

Comment

I don't really want to stop at the engineer level. I like the engineering aspects, but honestly, my dream is in astronomy. So I'm hoping to eventually get degrees in astronomy and astrophysics at some point, might give me the kind of insight to be a chief designer on a big NASA telescope project, like a replacement for the JWST 30 years from now or something. Or maybe be on the design and engineering teams for the program that sends a probe to the Alpha Centauri system. I've got dreams, man.
                        I want to be involved in creating the software that humanity will use in tandem with its machines to conquer the galaxy and secure humanity's position as top fucking dawg-

I mean, I'm really not entirely sure what I want to get into just yet, although I think I recall a few specific career areas catching my eye when I was going over them temporarily during my orientation, but I can't remember them right now. I'm kind of juggling between getting into the hardware aspect of computer shtuph or the software aspect, basically.
                        Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; August 10th, 2018, 12:36 AM.

Comment

It's not gonna be me, lol, those are some godlike scores.
                          Originally posted by Wade
                          It isn't date rape if God commands it, and he already commanded it.

I'm saying we actually don't know for certain that 1kg is 1kg.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                            Nonsense. Where there's a will, there's a way.

Comment

Nonsense. Where there's a will, there's a way.
                              It's a but late in the game for me, but maybe after I get my AA and move on to real college I'll be able to match you.

That said... I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up. What I want to be is a game dev, but I dunno what I go for if that's the case. I was thinking Full Sail to get a degree in game design, but it sounds like that could be an expensive waste of time, so maybe I'll go for a semi-related course at a different college... Or maybe I'll just for for being a mechanic so I can fix my own shitty cars and just feel my way through GameMaker on the side. I dunno, man.

Comment

Welp.

Dust/thunderstorm just wrecked my shit. Lights are fucked and, I probably only have about 2 hours of juice left on my phone.

The real problem is, I left my lighter in the car and it's dark as the moon's ass out there. Wish me luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Issa View Post
                                  Welp.

Dust/thunderstorm just wrecked my shit. Lights are fucked and, I probably only have about 2 hours of juice left on my phone.

The real problem is, I left my lighter in the car and it's dark as the moon's ass out there. Wish me luck.
                                  Don't get mugged dude.

For some reason I feel like that's a danger in this situation.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                                    I graduated with that 4.0 Cid

Comment

Originally posted by Chaos Theory View Post

I graduated with that 4.0 Cid
                                      You don't count, jackass.

Comment

Definitely not a waste like me.

Originally posted by OrganizationXV

"Oh-a shiit!" Mario yells. "Ima gonna leave-a."

He runs away, arms out, then jumps like super high and you don't see him any more.

Comment

Originally posted by Gawayn View Post

Definitely not a waste like me.
                                          That's depressing... Do I need to like... tutor you and Orgy or something?

Comment

Working...
                                          X