• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Culpa the Moth Mage View Post
    Reddit
    Well, THERE'S your problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

Well, THERE'S your problem.
      Yeah, I'm using it to boost my YT page views. I'm not going to talk to pokemon people on reddit anymore xD lesson learned.
      I can't tell you how many people told me "Japanese people don't know what Mexicans look like".
      Guys... the people at game freak are college educated and constantly working on computers, which have had internet for the past 30 years... I'm pretty sure they know what mexicans are...
      Last edited by Culpa the Moth Mage; July 5th, 2018, 12:03 AM.
      Culpa's Youtube Channel!
      Culpa's Twitch Channel!
      PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 23. Platinums: 64 Currently Playing: Steep, Overwatch, etc.

Comment

Yeah, I'm using it to boost my YT page views. I'm not going to talk to pokemon people on reddit anymore xD lesson learned.
        I can't tell you how many people told me "Japanese people don't know what Mexicans look like".
        Guys... the people at game freak are college educated and constantly working on computers, which have had internet for the past 30 years... I'm pretty sure they know what mexicans are...
        Maybe the Pokemon guys are staunchly pro-Trump and haven't seen a Mexican because they're all rapist.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

Maybe the Pokemon guys are staunchly pro-Trump and haven't seen a Mexican because they're all rapist.
          One guy was like "I'm asian and I never saw a mexican until my family moved to USA".
          So, a child not knowing about cultures other than their own is the same thing as an adult who has gone through college.

He told me that ponchos were supposed to be single colored and that ludicolo having a zigzag on him makes it not a poncho....

Wait... You just said you were asian.. And now you're the authority on what is or isn't a poncho... An ARTICLE OF CLOTHING (not type of design or anything) from a culture you literally just said you were not aware of until recent years?
          Nobody wants a mirror held to them to see how ridiculous they are being when all I suggested was that Lombre and Ludi were hispanic.

L' HOMBRE.
          Culpa's Youtube Channel!
          Culpa's Twitch Channel!
          PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 23. Platinums: 64 Currently Playing: Steep, Overwatch, etc.

Comment

Literally hate life

Comment

Originally posted by Mayumi View Post
              Literally hate life
              Don't hate life, hate society. Life is a wonderful thing that extends beyond ones self, and I'm fucking high as balls right now, so I'm ranting at the moment.
              What's up, buttercup?
              Culpa's Youtube Channel!
              Culpa's Twitch Channel!

Comment

Don't hate life, hate society. Life is a wonderful thing that extends beyond ones self, and I'm fucking high as balls right now, so I'm ranting at the moment.
                What's up, buttercup?
                Well that is true but the life I have is truly shitttt.

Comment

People on Reddit are pissed at me for insinuating that Lotad's evolutionary line has Hispanic roots.
                  "He's a kappa" Yes, a mexican Kappa. "They were made by japanese people and japanese people don't know what mexicans look like" .... I'm sorry... What?

The things they wont seem to acknowledge. The fact that Lombre's name is Hombre with an L (like, they wont even tell me what that could be other than Hombre with an L). And they wont touch the fact that Ludicolo is wearing a poncho & a sombrero...
                  Like come on, guys...
                  To be fair, the japanese name is Hasubrero... sombrero... oh
                  Originally posted by Oneiros
                  In that case, I’m the biggest faggot on the block.

Comment

People on Reddit are pissed at me for insinuating that Lotad's evolutionary line has Hispanic roots.
                    "He's a kappa" Yes, a mexican Kappa. "They were made by japanese people and japanese people don't know what mexicans look like" .... I'm sorry... What?

The things they wont seem to acknowledge. The fact that Lombre's name is Hombre with an L (like, they wont even tell me what that could be other than Hombre with an L). And they wont touch the fact that Ludicolo is wearing a poncho & a sombrero...
                    Like come on, guys...
                    What a bunch of retards. The worst part is you can't even tell them to go back to reddit because they're already there.
                    Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                    Quiet cathartic really.

Comment

• #83.6666666667
                      #83.6666666667 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Well you can always tell them to come here. "Abandon hope all ye who enter here".

• Culpa the Moth Mage
                      Editing a comment
                      Nah, 83, we'll send them to MvC.

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                    What a bunch of retards. The worst part is you can't even tell them to go back to reddit because they're already there.
                    That's their home turf... The only thing to do is retreat.
                    Originally posted by Wade
                    It isn't date rape if God commands it, and he already commanded it.

I'm saying we actually don't know for certain that 1kg is 1kg.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor. View Post

To be fair, the japanese name is Hasubrero... sombrero... oh
                      Bwahahaaha, I didn't even realize that one! xD
                      More ammo for next time!
                      Culpa's Youtube Channel!
                      Culpa's Twitch Channel!

Comment

You should use reddit for laughs, not serious arguments.

Comment

Originally posted by Chibz View Post
                          You should use reddit for laughs, not serious arguments.
                          That's what I'm doing. Laughs and promoting my YT.
                          This all happened in a thread I made for laughs about weird pokemon designs. Everyone just wanted to fight me on the fact that Lombre was Hispanic.
                          There are some good subs for serious arguments, but I wouldn't do that in a Pokemon thread. Too many children for serious discussion.
                          Now the Green Arrow and Twilight Zone sub reddits, heck yes. Lets have deep discussions about issues and episodes.
                          But anything with a pre-teen following...
                          Culpa's Youtube Channel!
                          Culpa's Twitch Channel!

Comment

Watched La Foret/The Forest on Netflix and I can't believe how good it was. Seems like high quality production shows are capable of being good outside the USA/England.

Comment

Currently at my uni right now for the “Orientation” (getting acquainted with things, preparing for Fall quarter, etc).

Pretty nice place but damn is it warm outside, lol.

Originally posted by #83.6666666667
                              2/3 of the population was Protestants, 1/3 was Catholic ... Therefore, the majority was Protestant and most were Catholic ...

Comment

Hey, Cid and I are in Orientation too, the catch is we Graduate in August

Comment

My college's orientation was mostly "Hey guys, don't rape people."

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                                    My college's orientation was mostly "Hey guys, don't rape people."
                                    Wait, really? Lol.

The uni must have fallen for the faulty rape statistic if that’s what most of it was dedicated to...

Anyways, it’s been pretty good so far.

I met my roomie for next year and he’s a cool dude seemingly. Me and him watched and played pool for the last 3 hours or so.
                                    Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; July 12th, 2018, 01:13 AM.

Originally posted by #83.6666666667
                                    2/3 of the population was Protestants, 1/3 was Catholic ... Therefore, the majority was Protestant and most were Catholic ...

Comment

Originally posted by Chaos Theory View Post
                                      Hey, Cid and I are in Orientation too, the catch is we Graduate in August
                                      I'm technically finished with it, though.

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

Wait, really? Lol.

The uni must have fallen for the faulty rape statistic if that’s what most of it was dedicated to...

Anyways, it’s been pretty good so far.

I met my roomie for next year and he’s a cool dude seemingly. Me and him watched and played pool for the last 3 hours or so.
                                        That wasn't the whole thing, it was just a weird focus.

Comment

Working...
                                        X