X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phobetor View Post
    That would be Sheko, silly billy. :}

Be sure to take several pictures from every possible angle, #83! And please, use at least 500 dpi.

CC the images to me as well, just in case.
    It is posts like this that make identifying your gender and sexual orientation so confusing. Well done.

Originally posted by Date Rape Prophet
    I don't believe in infallibility of scripture

Comment

Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post

I need to anonymously suck Helly's dick. I can't, how could I praise the greatest individual in the universe while maintaining my perfect reputation in this fine website?
      wow

Comment

I need to anonymously suck Helly's dick. I can't, how could I praise the greatest individual in the universe while maintaining my perfect reputation in this fine website?

Comment

i hear she's a tranny so if u look up u could at least pretend that he's a girl
          Last edited by Saffron; March 11th, 2018, 10:51 PM.
          Originally posted by A New Soul;n492699
          There is literally nothing wrong with being a pedophile

Comment

So I finally got some mail from the first college I applied to, today (the one where I had troubles with the application). It took 4+ months for this to get to me, which makes me really appreciate that the special invite I got guaranteed a 10-day admissions decision.

Now I need to choose between the two colleges. The one I just got accepted into is closer to home (although not that close), but it's more costly, and also seems to have more requirements for a Computer Science degree...which I have so far not planned my schedule accordingly for, as I had committed to going to the college farther away. On the other hand, it might also have a better on-campus experience, but I can't really confirm this because I have not toured either of the colleges.

Tough choice here...
            Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; March 12th, 2018, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post
              So I finally got some mail from the first college I applied to, today (the one where I had troubles with the application). It took 4+ months for this to get to me, which makes me really appreciate that the special invite I got guaranteed a 10-day admissions decision.

Now I need to choose between the two colleges. The one I just got accepted into is closer to home (although not that close), but it's more costly, and also seems to have more requirements for a Computer Science degree...which I have so far not planned my schedule accordingly for, as I had committed to going to the college farther away. On the other hand, it might also have a better on-campus experience, but I can't really confirm this because I have not toured either of the colleges.

Tough choice here...
              Time for some more fun Java classes.

That offer to help you cheat on your assignments still stands.

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict;n451511
              there's a quality to being a giant hunk of muscle mass, tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Demon View Post
                Time for some more fun Java classes.

That offer to help you cheat on your assignments still stands.

I'll probably be fine, but if I'm really in a pinch, I'll be sure to ask for help.

I just need to get head starts on assignments sooner this time.

Java's probably going to be the least of my worries.

Comment

Comment

• Future Vision
                    Future Vision commented
                    Editing a comment
                    He seems like a nice gentleman.

Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post
                  question is how he didn't have a skitty yet but had an eevee
                  Originally posted by Oneiros
                  In that case, I’m the biggest faggot on the block.

Comment

• Ouroboros
                    Ouroboros commented
                    Editing a comment
                    fake & gay fb posts. dats how

Originally posted by Doctor. View Post

Isn't Skitty version exclusive?
                  Originally posted by Wade
                  It isn't date rape if God commands it, and he already commanded it.

Originally posted by Wade
                  I'm saying we actually don't know for certain that 1kg is 1kg.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor. View Post

Why u such a fgt?

Comment

I think Wade is the craziest T5 poster of them all. He is giving the nazi wannabes a run for their money.

Originally posted by Date Rape Prophet
                      I don't believe in infallibility of scripture

Comment

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post
                        I think Wade is the craziest T5 poster of them all. He is giving the nazi wannabes a run for their money.
                        He even gives our local Communist a run for his money in the stupidity department, lol.
                        Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; March 17th, 2018, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Just caught a rathalos yoooooo

Comment

He even gives our local Communist a run for his money in the stupidity department, lol.
                            Wade is actually smarter than you are. Most of what he says is nonsense but he at least knows about what he is talking about to a degree (talking about science). You couldn't keep up with what he says even of you tried.

Comment

Wade is actually smarter than you are. Most of what he says is nonsense but he at least knows about what he is talking about to a degree (talking about science). You couldn't keep up with what he says even of you tried.
                              Being knowledgeable on science related subjects (well "knowledgeable" actually) does not a smart person make. He's familiar with science stuff, but he's always coming to stupid conclusions.

Comment

Being knowledgeable on science related subjects (well "knowledgeable" actually) does not a smart person make. He's familiar with science stuff, but he's always coming to stupid conclusions.
                                Mission failed.

Are you honestly going to try and dispute that having knowledge is worse than not having knowledge? You first need knowledge to come to an erroneous conclusion, you couldn't come to an erroneous conclusion.

Comment

Mission failed.

Are you honestly going to try and dispute that having knowledge is worse than not having knowledge? You first need knowledge to come to an erroneous conclusion, you couldn't come to an erroneous conclusion.
                                  This is how you sound right now:
                                  83: "Okay, so, this gun totally has more power than this gun."
                                  Other guy: "Well, no, it actually doesn't-"
                                  83: "WTF are you talking about, are saying this 9mm pistol has a smaller bore than a 7.62 mm rifle!? WTF man!"

Comment

This is how you sound right now:
                                    83: "Okay, so, this gun totally has more power than this gun."
                                    Other guy: "Well, no, it actually doesn't-"
                                    83: "WTF are you talking about, are saying this 9mm pistol has a smaller bore than a 7.62 mm rifle!? WTF man!"
                                    Oh wow, so now you're going to talk about guns instead of how much you love maths...anyway you sound like an idiot that is detached from reality.

The facts are that Wade is less stupid than you are. Even though his claims are wrong, he has a better grasp of them than you. Therefore he can shape his knowledge while you can't because you don't even understand the knowledge.

Comment

Oh wow, so now you're going to talk about guns instead of how much you love maths...anyway you sound like an idiot that is detached from reality.

The facts are that Wade is less stupid than you are. Even though his claims are wrong, he has a better grasp of them than you. Therefore he can shape his knowledge while you can't because you don't even understand the knowledge.
                                      You're still failing hard right now.

Being familiar with a lot of things is not the same as being "smart." For example: you've been exposed to the English language on a daily basis, and yet still think that "majority" and "most" mean two different things.

At the very least, Wade sounds like someone capable of conveying his ideas, even if they're dumb and stupid.

You on the other hand...?

You read an article that had like 10 red flags indicating that the Alt-Right is Christian, and you still came out thinking they were atheist, lol.

Comment

Working...
                                      X