This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cid View Post
    I will find you. And I will destroy your couch.
    Careful, nuggety quilted hawthorne branch; you don't want to get in trouble with the law, now do you?

Comment

Originally posted by Phobetor View Post
      Careful, nuggety quilted hawthorne branch; you don't want to get in trouble with the law, now do you?
      Yes.

Comment

Helly's mother finally came back from her alternative cancer """""""treatments"""""""", so that's an immense relief. I can relax a bit now.

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post
          Helly's mother finally came back from her alternative cancer """""""treatments"""""""", so that's an immense relief. I can relax a bit now.
          Great to hear. Hope things for you and mother only get better.

Unfortunately for me, I can't relax with this damn cold, lol.

Or whatever it is. It makes me cough a lot and it hurts my throat.

It's annoying as fuck.

Originally posted by #83.6666666667
          2/3 of the population was Protestants, 1/3 was Catholic ... Therefore, the majority was Protestant and most were Catholic ...

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

Great to hear. Hope things for you and mother only get better.

Unfortunately for me, I can't relax with this damn cold, lol.

Or whatever it is. It makes me cough a lot and it hurts my throat.

It's annoying as fuck.
            arent u a ruskie tho? cold is ur home, lol

Comment

arent u a ruskie tho? cold is ur home, lol
              Cold might be my home, but fuq da sickness dat can come from this shit, lol.

It's flu season and it sucks...

2/3 of the population was Protestants, 1/3 was Catholic ... Therefore, the majority was Protestant and most were Catholic ...

Comment

How's she feeling?

My grandpa's feeling really weak all the time and has to be hooked up to oxygen 24/7. I'm really hoping you have some better news than me, lol...

*sigh*

Do you really want to see who has more balls vegetable boy? I'd bend you harder than life has already. Quote that RussianCoffeeAddict.

Comment

I sure at this whole "be creative" shit. I also suck at arts and craft shit. D:

Comment

Got my tax return stolen

Comment

North and South are practically the complete opposite, this one time where they're getting together for the Olympics isn't really changing the fact that if there's going to be unification, it's on the terms of one country or the other (even at the times with the most tensions between the US and the Soviet Union, there were still visits between the two countries' leading officials and other merry events involving both countries; it's not that indicative of two countries becoming particularly friendly with each other).

And I don't think that's going to get anywhere unless North Korea as it is right now collapses, lol.
                      Sure that's exactly why Kim's sister is meeting with South Korea's president.

And look at this

South Korean protesters, and they're flying American flags. I wounder whoooooo is instigating.
                      "tôi kratistôi"

Comment

Originally posted by Color of Cid Haki View Post
                        Got my tax return stolen
                        Wat?

Comment

Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post

Sure that's exactly why Kim's sister is meeting with South Korea's president.
                          >Trusts North Korea.

This is the country that becomes a giant Potemkin Village whenever anyone visits it.

Kim's sister is the leader of the propaganda district of North Korea.

According to Wikipedia, North Korea and South Korea have cooperated with each other in the Olympics on several occasions and even marched in together.

North Korea shows no legitimate signs that it is somehow genuinely going to go into some sort of reunification that doesn't involve them having exactly what they want (total control of the South under the Kim dynasty), and no amount of what the US does is going to change the fact that North Korea would only accept reunification on their terms (and if you expect anything less than a clone of North Korea, you're fooling yourself). The US and the Soviet Union interacted well with each other at points and would practically immediately go back into Cold War stuff later.

The situation isn't that much different here.

You're gullible if you think North Korea and South Korea will be reunified anytime soon unless one of them collapses (and it's not going to be the South that collapses).

And look at this

South Korean protesters, and they're flying American flags. I wounder whoooooo is instigating.
                          So some South Koreans are saying North Korea sucks and rallying behind American flags.

Your point?
                          Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; February 13th, 2018, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

How's she feeling?

My grandpa's feeling really weak all the time and has to be hooked up to oxygen 24/7. I'm really hoping you have some better news than me, lol...

*sigh*
                            She seems to be okay, from outward appearances. There was some friction in dealing with her diet, since those people tried to get it in her head that she needs to only eat fruits, but that's changed. I swear to God, I will put those quacks under the jail.

I'm terribly sorry to hear that, friend. Be strong, and talk to him whenever you can, you are very important to him.

This experience has been just awful. At the very least nohw I'll be able to focus on my studies. Our good friend Cid was kind enough to link me to an excellent resource for extracurricular studies, and I'm using it as a sort of prep course, lol....I want to be a pharmaceutical scientist and help in the fight against cancer

I sure at this whole "be creative" shit. I also suck at arts and craft shit. D:
                            lul it gets easier with practice. what are ye doin?

Comment

lul it gets easier with practice. what are ye doin?
                              Helping my kid make a box for his Valentine's Day party tomorrow at school.

Comment

....I want to be a pharmaceutical scientist and help in the fight against cancer
                                Didn't think you'd get into academics because of your opinion on school, lol.

Then again, you're not really doing it for yourself.

I'm sure you'll be able to get there with enough time.

Comment

Helping my kid make a box for his Valentine's Day party tomorrow at school.
                                  d'aaww >////<

well......you fix spaceships and stuff dude, this should be a cakewalk!!!!

Didn't think you'd get into academics because of your opinion on school, lol.

Then again, you're not really doing it for yourself.

I'm sure you'll be able to get there with enough time.
                                  What opinions, lol. I'm not anti-school, I think there's an incredible amount of value to be found in academic pursuits. I just acknowledge that many institutions have also been tainted by leftist sentiments in many parts of the west. That doesn't make it all inherently worthless, it just means the hispanic kid celebrating his people is going to be looked upon more favourably than the white kid who attempts to do the same with his own ethnic identity.

Comment

She seems to be okay, from outward appearances. There was some friction in dealing with her diet, since those people tried to get it in her head that she needs to only eat fruits, but that's changed. I swear to God, I will put those quacks under the jail.

I'm terribly sorry to hear that, friend. Be strong, and talk to him whenever you can, you are very important to him.
                                    I'm gonna see him every Damn chance I get, which is really not much tbh. I'm thinking I'll cut back on hours a little to get away with more social time with him.

How tf do people get away with just saying shit like that? When someone's desperate for a way out, you can't just dangle any random thing in front of them... Gimme a time and place, I'll being the baseball bats.
                                    This experience has been just awful. At the very least nohw I'll be able to focus on my studies. Our good friend Cid was kind enough to link me to an excellent resource for extracurricular studies, and I'm using it as a sort of prep course, lol....I want to be a pharmaceutical scientist and help in the fight against cancer
                                    Best of luck, my man, that's a noble goal. I'd love to see you pull it off.

Do you really want to see who has more balls vegetable boy? I'd bend you harder than life has already. Quote that RussianCoffeeAddict.

Comment

d'aaww >////<

We cut shapes out of construction paper and covered a shoebox in red paper and the shapes. I guess it works, in a Dr. Frankenstein kind of way.

Comment

d'aaww >////<

What opinions, lol. I'm not anti-school, I think there's an incredible amount of value to be found in academic pursuits. I just acknowledge that many institutions have also been tainted by leftist sentiments in many parts of the west. That doesn't make it all inherently worthless, it just means the hispanic kid celebrating his people is going to be looked upon more favourably than the white kid who attempts to do the same with his own ethnic identity.
                                        I meant the whole "Ugh, I don't miss school" opinion that you seemed to have, lol.

Not any of da political stuff.

Didn't make dat clear. :p

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                                          I'm gonna see him every Damn chance I get, which is really not much tbh. I'm thinking I'll cut back on hours a little to get away with more social time with him.

How tf do people get away with just saying shit like that? When someone's desperate for a way out, you can't just dangle any random thing in front of them... Gimme a time and place, I'll being the baseball bats.

Best of luck, my man, that's a noble goal. I'd love to see you pull it off.
                                          Do whatever it takes. Um....tell him a random internet stranger says he has a great grandkid and I'd love to have met you both, if that's not to weird. Lol, I sincerely mean that, Orgy, he sounds like a great man.

Yea, it really makes my blood boil. Part of the problem is that too many medical professionals choose to laugh at these criminals than to dedicate time to actually exposing them. You have to do a considerable amount of digging on the internet to find responses to people like Mercola, far more than the average joe would do. That's going to change when I've armed myself sufficiently. I'm going to battle like Hell to make myself heard.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                          Auto-Saved
                                          x
                                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                          x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                                          Working...
                                          X