Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After months of witnessing a bunch of pseudo-intellectuals (and yet, somehow the man-children whose only "concern" in this life is the next ep of that [bad] Chinese cartoon are even worse because they're too stupid to even pretend at being smart or well-informed) "debate" "politics" on this site, watching The Ides of March and reading Mark Leibovich's This Town was refreshing, to say the least. Still, for all of Leibovich's insight as a Townee, it's not even remotely comparable to the GOATness that was Warren's All the King's Men. Why are people on the internet so fucking stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post

And yet... we shouldn't have Public services like welfare, food stamps or help re-educate them so they can land a better job. Nor should we add laws to make sure they don't abuse their employees because its not like child labor was a thing in the past!
      I'm not saying any of that, lol. Neither was my economics teacher, really.

EDIT: Dude, this set is pretty sick. Thanks man. I think the new sig is a little better though.
      Last edited by OrganizationXV; January 10th, 2018, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chara View Post

It wouldn't seem like a big deal to ppl who aren't unstable. I already vented about it in discord chat anyway
        Ah, okay then.

Comment

Originally posted by Oneiros View Post
          After months of witnessing a bunch of pseudo-intellectuals (and yet, somehow the man-children whose only "concern" in this life is the next ep of that [bad] Chinese cartoon are even worse because they're too stupid to even pretend at being smart or well-informed) "debate" "politics" on this site, watching The Ides of March and reading Mark Leibovich's This Town was refreshing, to say the least. Still, for all of Leibovich's insight as a Townee, it's not even remotely comparable to the GOATness that was Warren's All the King's Men. Why are people on the internet so fucking stupid
          What insight did you obtain from This Town?

Comment

Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post

Ah, okay then.
            What does that text below your picture say? It's too small I can't read it.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

EDIT: Dude, this set is pretty sick. Thanks man. I think the new sig is a little better though.
              Agree on the new Sig. That does fit better.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

Thanks for the spoilers, dickhead.
                Originally posted by #83.6666666667 ;n457904
                Most of the German population is Catholic, but the majority is Protestants.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor. View Post

Thanks for the spoilers, dickhead.
                  That's not real, lol. I think it was for a Death Battle ripoff or something.

Comment

Hyped.

Comment

What insight did you obtain from This Town?
                      Honestly, not that much. I mainly "learned" that Washingtonians are fake even by human being standards (or the lack thereof). Still, was funny to see him expose Obama for a bit, even if it ultimately went on to become a reacharound. Which, I guess, embodies the spirit of the book, so hey.

Comment

Originally posted by Oneiros View Post

Honestly, not that much. I mainly "learned" that Washingtonians are fake even by human being standards (or the lack thereof). Still, was funny to see him expose Obama for a bit, even if it ultimately went on to become a reacharound. Which, I guess, embodies the spirit of the book, so hey.
                        Well someone has to read mediocre books so the rest don't have to.

Comment

Originally posted by Future Vision View Post

What does that text below your picture say? It's too small I can't read it.
                          You can expand it. It's just the amount of soldiers, cavalry, etc, Alexander had in a battle against the Persians and how the author interpret it happening.

Comment

Well someone has to read mediocre books so the rest don't have to.
                            Eh, I've read worse. Still, some moronic fuck likened it to All the King's Men. Jesus wept that day (and I along with him).

Comment

You can expand it. It's just the amount of soldiers, cavalry, etc, Alexander had in a battle against the Persians and how the author interpret it happening.
                              Oh.

Comment

the first movement for the symphony of my original character princess ayumi do not steal

Its.....frustrating :S I've given her form with the help of AAL as the backdrop after all these years...very tightly measured music, not a whole lot of freedom in that format, so its rough taking that essence and expressing it in this other way. It might be time to try something a bit less orthodox(oh, but so soon?!? Im not ready!! @_@)
                                Last edited by Helly; January 13th, 2018, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Watched Shutter Island today

pretty good
                                  Originally posted by #83.6666666667 ;n457904
                                  Most of the German population is Catholic, but the majority is Protestants.

Comment

I got a date for real today :D I asked out a girl from high school and she said yes! We're gonna go out the next time I'm on leave, I can't wait.

Comment

• Future Vision
                                      Future Vision commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      What about your girlfriend, or ex-girlfriend?

OrganizationXV, how ya doing in school? Obligatory check up.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                    Auto-Saved
                                    x
                                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                                    Working...
                                    X