This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's on your mind at the moment?

So far, I'm liking the site. The color changing is a nice touch, imo.
    Originally posted by Cid

Never come to Alabama. Ever. If you want to go to Florida, you drive through Georgia. You hear me?

Hi MvC how are you today?

Comment

Bloodborne

yup, all I have to say

all I haf to say

Comment

That's, uh... not this site.
        Originally posted by Cid

Never come to Alabama. Ever. If you want to go to Florida, you drive through Georgia. You hear me?

Comment

its not, you sure?

Comment

Originally posted by Chaos Theory View Post
            Bloodborne

yup, all I have to say

all I haf to say
            Gosh darn do I want to play it. It's almost worth getting a PS4 for, but I'm still gonna wait a while.
            Originally posted by Cid

Comment

Lol. This thread.

Work is on mine, lots of noise. Terrible beeping.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                Gosh darn do I want to play it. It's almost worth getting a PS4 for, but I'm still gonna wait a while.
                It is the game that put Xbox1 owners on suicide watch.

Don't believe me? Well, to remain spoiler free you'll have to take my word for it.

Or look at Smosh Game's Honest Trailer for Bloodborne

Comment

It is the game that put Xbox1 owners on suicide watch.

Don't believe me? Well, to remain spoiler free you'll have to take my word for it.

Or look at Smosh Game's Honest Trailer for Bloodborne
                  I've been watching the Game Grumps play through it, I get the gist of it. It's basically Dark Souls, but the setting is cooler, right?
                  Originally posted by Cid

Comment

It's a very fun game it while it is Dark Souls, it isn't too dark souls.

The gist is there, but controls feel fresh and new.

I love the counter system over the get your face bashed in with a sword if you miss the nanosecond opening for a parry in the DS games.

Only real complaints I have is that there really aren't check points anymore, the lanterns serve as your Bonfires, but you no longer get you 'Estus' filled.

You have to accumulate and manage you Blood Viles and Quick Silver Bullets.

Though I do love the Lovecraftian lore that it borrows from.

It's all been streamlined, but in that you loose a lot of fat with weapons and armor.

But I have to say, since I enjoy my games bending me over, that the Chalice Dungeons add a whole level of replay to the game.

But I see that PVP isn't as great as the older games, which doesn't personally bother me as I was never a fan of PVP

Comment

All my games have updates or something downloading, so I'm just watching Big Bang Theory.
                      Just got the Deluxe Edition of Lego Batman 3 for 30 dollars on PSN's sale. Hannah and I have been wanting to play the Arrow DLC mostly, but I gotta love Justice League and Lego games.
                      www.jill2016.com
                      PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 19. Platinums: 30
                      Currently playing: Injustice 2, Steep, Bioshock Collection
                      Looking to grind trophies in: Mortal Kombat X, Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, Neverwinter (need dragon kills)

Comment

Morning forum!

Played some Bloodborne early this morning before bed and was gearing up to fight Paarl again, then I decided nah
                        Sleep

Comment

Witcher wild hunt

yup, all I have to say

all I haf to say
                          Same.

Comment

Watched ToG play a little of it on his channel.

Not all that interesting looking to me

Comment

There wouldn't be much of a point to making the 'what games are you playing right now thread', huh?

On-topic: I still gotta play World at War... how can people say its campaign is any good at all?
                              Originally posted by Cid

Comment

Don't see why you can't make the topic

Comment

Don't see why you can't make the topic
                                  It'd just be redundant, is all.
                                  Originally posted by Cid

Comment

Not until we have more members xD
                                    I've been using it as a what game are you playing topic, too.

Played a bit of Lego Batman 3 with Hannah. There's a lot of good DLC. I hate how the Batman Beyond DLC is the only one not included in the season pass D: Don't know if I want to pay 2 dollars for just some characters, though.
                                    Got through 3 levels while the DLC was downloading. Next time we pick it up, I'm sure we'll play some Arrow. The DLC packs look pretty sick. Playing through Arrow, Man of Steel, Dark Knight, and some others.
                                    www.jill2016.com
                                    PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 19. Platinums: 30
                                    Currently playing: Injustice 2, Steep, Bioshock Collection
                                    Looking to grind trophies in: Mortal Kombat X, Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, Neverwinter (need dragon kills)

Comment

Two days without work.

Two bottles of moscato d'asti

coincidence?

Comment

I'm on my third night of work. And a particular floor in the hospital is making me wish I could drink. Ha

Comment

Working...
                                        X