• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cid View Post

Be sure to stick around, don't just post twice and then disappear. lol

well then
    Originally posted by Kajin_Style
    Quiet cathartic really.

Comment

Hi guys. Randomly discovered this site while on Wikipedia. Sup with you all?

Comment

Originally posted by Randoguy View Post
        Hi guys. Randomly discovered this site while on Wikipedia. Sup with you all?
        We caught another one!
        Don't disappear on us. :(

Comment

>Join forum >talk to guy >another forum >same guy replies >OK so one guy is on every account?

Comment

>Join forum >talk to guy >another forum >same guy replies >OK so one guy is on every account?
            Russian is just more active than a lot of us. Haha

Welcome to Take Five. I'm the webmaster, if you've got any questions feel free to ask me.

Comment

Thanks. That gif that shows up, is that from a game?

Comment

Thanks. That gif that shows up, is that from a game?
                The one in my signature is from a movie, Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. But the movie is based off a video game.

Comment

I've heard of final fantasy. Never played it tho

Comment

Welcome to T5 Randoguy. I hope you like it here.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkseeker1379 View Post
                      Welcome to T5 Randoguy. I hope you like it here.
                      Thanks. That limit breaker thing reminds me of yakuza 0. Was watching a playthrough on YouTube, amazing shit

Comment

Can someone answer a question I have? How do I post a new topic on the forums?

Comment

Can someone answer a question I have? How do I post a new topic on the forums?
                          You have be in the section you want to post a topic in (such as Games, for example) and you should see a button in the upper left corner of the topic list that says "New Post". Clicking on that will let you make a new topic.

Comment

Eh...Hello. Some folks I recognize. Some I don't. Can you beleive that only today I learned that the old MVC is gone. Haha. Geezuz. that was a while back. Anyhow, figured whilst I was reminiscing, I would pop in and say hi. Sooo Hi:D

Comment

Originally posted by FireWolf81 View Post
                              Eh...Hello. Some folks I recognize. Some I don't. Can you beleive that only today I learned that the old MVC is gone. Haha. Geezuz. that was a while back. Anyhow, figured whilst I was reminiscing, I would pop in and say hi. Sooo Hi:D
                              Hey what's up? Welcome to T5.

Comment

Always great to see a friendly face.
                                How have you been? I have you on FB, but I see Vanessa post a lot more than you.
                                Please Like, Share, & Subscribe to Culpa's Youtube Channel!
                                Culpa's Twitch Channel!
                                PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 23. Platinums: 64 Currently Playing: Steep, Overwatch, etc.

Comment

Holy shit, how did you not know!?

I didn't message you and tell you? What the fuck me?

MvC went under about three years ago. lol

Comment

Welcome to T5, Wulfy!

Please don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have.

Comment

• Cid
                                      Cid commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      *Wulfers

• Phobetor
                                      Phobetor commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Cid

I apologize for my unforgivable transgression.

• Cid
                                      Cid commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      You better.
                                  Working...
                                  X