A18 requested seance thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post
    All Chara is doing is enabling her to get the attention and validation she so desperately needs.
    I don't see the problem

Comment

heh... A18 is a very entertaining poster right guys? we should bring her back

Comment

On topic: I don't know why any of you are feeding A18's attention seeking. All Chara is doing is enabling her to get the attention and validation she so desperately needs.
        By your own logic, you're doing the exact same thing. Hypocrisy runs deep with you.
        Never forgetti

Originally posted by Kaijin_Style
        Also do me a favor and don't kill yourself. I like to watch my enemies suffer an agonizing death but ya know since you are in mexico, seeing you bitch and whine about your feelings is the next best thing. Quiet cathartic really.

Comment

Originally posted by Max View Post
          heh... A18 is a very entertaining poster right guys? we should bring her back
          I'm pretty easily bribed.

Comment

Originally posted by J peth View Post
            The lacking of self awareness in context to my statement astounds me.
            Originally posted by Oneiros View Post
            But direct involvement is so much more interesting than simply observing from the outside... She's just boring, dude. Like, even the r-tards on MvC constantly vying for my attention (e.g. Fure, Chew) were more interesting than Ms. One-Trick Pony because they genuinely loathed me, and so, the corresponding drama was organic and meant for me, specifically, as opposed to an artificial shitshow not-so-masterfully crafted for the general public because a certain individual was too autistic to fly below the radar even once in their entire T5 non-career.
            Reading is hard.

And if you were suggesting that Anime18 has ever trolled anyone other than Darkseeker, you're even more delusional than I thought. Sucking [shitty] troll dick is so 2010; 2011, at the very latest. It's almost 2018 now. lol
            Last edited by Oneiros; November 9th, 2017, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Screenshot_20171110-160645.pngScreenshot_20171110-160704.pngScreenshot_20171110-160714.pngScreenshot_20171110-160725.png besides this she also promised she'd do her very best not to say anything mean, racist or derogatory

Comment

But it's like a 3 minute math problem

Comment

Originally posted by Max View Post
                  But it's like a 3 minute math problem
                  Dude, to me that looks like lucifer's summoning spell lol

Comment

Reading is hard.

And if you were suggesting that Anime18 has ever trolled anyone other than Darkseeker, you're even more delusional than I thought. Sucking [shitty] troll dick is so 2010; 2011, at the very latest. It's almost 2018 now. lol
                    My point was your antics at genuinely disliking A18 are part of the show, it provides you no real enjoyment but as an onlooker it provides me with plenty of entertainment.

It's not a matter of successful trolling so much as your part you play in the whole show. Which is the part of someone who does not enjoy it and yet actively engages with them, thus feeding the cycle.

Comment

Aww... that's the nicest thing you've said about me.
                      I suppose that's true, A half-wit is superior to a lackwit.

Comment

I suppose that's true, A half-wit is superior to a lackwit.
                        Where does a fuckwit fall in the pecking order?

Comment

Originally posted by Rabum Alal View Post
                          Where does a fuckwit fall in the pecking order?
                          What a silly, nonsensical, and discourteous question.

L.

Comment

oh boy

Comment

My point was your antics at genuinely disliking A18 are part of the show, it provides you no real enjoyment but as an onlooker it provides me with plenty of entertainment.

It's not a matter of successful trolling so much as your part you play in the whole show. Which is the part of someone who does not enjoy it and yet actively engages with them, thus feeding the cycle.
                              Meh. Sure, I may have posted in some of her threads, but I seldom engaged her. Calling someone a "faggot" and proceeding to ignore them in their own thread (the best way to troll an attention-whore, by the by) isn't quite the same as actively trying to initiate a convo with someone that you are indifferent towards/dislike. I'm not PG13, guy.

What's more, in spite of (or perhaps because of) what Drumpf thinks, "All publicity is good publicity" is a myth. A troll being fed their metaphorical meal means very little when their ass is being torn asunder by anyone and everyone. That's not "trolling"... that's a gang-bang gone terribly wrong-er.
                              Last edited by Oneiros; November 10th, 2017, 02:26 AM. Reason: phewew

Comment

Originally posted by Flame Saber View Post
                                oh boy
                                I'm honestly glad she's back.

Comment

Originally posted by Phobetor View Post
                                  What a silly, nonsensical, and discourteous question.

L.
                                  Okay fuckwit.

Comment

• Issa
                                    Issa commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Phobetor Next time tell her I sent you. We're pretty close.

• Phobetor
                                    Phobetor commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    I did; thanks for the suggestion!

However, she told me you owe her about tree fiddy and that it isn't my time yet, so I was hoping you could sell my soul for that amount and kill two stones with one bird~

• #83.6666666667
                                    #83.6666666667 commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    That " Little Rascals" reference.

Originally posted by Snap View Post

????

Comment

Originally posted by Snap View Post

Off topic: Snap, please use those moe loli avatars, that's suits you much better than these manly avatars.

Comment

Drumpf
                                      I have to wonder if you use such clever names as $hillary as well?

This is what I mean by entertainment.

Comment

• Originally posted by J peth View Post

I have to wonder if you use such clever names as $hillary as well?
                                        I sure do.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                        Auto-Saved
                                        x
                                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                                        Working...
                                        X